Has Anyone Seen This Crap?..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Has Anyone Seen This Crap?.....

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

hmmmm.....what did i do with the email address of the hacker I know?
    sonicdsl likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

A bus can be harmful to your health, as well. What's their point?!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

They should shut the whole industry down... The batteries contain lithium, which requires a Doctor to prescribe ...

IMHO, All the FDA test did was make a case against organically tobacco flavored juice...

Seven30, SvD , Sigelei Zmax v5, Smok SS Zmax v2, KangerTech Giant/Mega & iClear30 tanks

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

what do yu call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean ?? a good start !!

claims they used for this lawsuit were are all news breaking in 2009,and of course exaggerated and changed the context

this is all about lawyers trying to get more money from the general public
    sonicdsl likes this.
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

OMG they can't expect to get a big payday

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

That crap is so out of date! Things change, for instance all VG produced prior to 2007 contained DG (a dangerous substance). Since those FDA tests were done using products made in china using VG produced prior to 2007, guess where the DG found in the FDA tests came from.
    There have been plenty of studies completed now, and more are in the works that show the actual risks, and lack there of from vaping. it behooves everyone to read these studies when they are published so that you do know.
    Last edited by tj99959; 11-02-2012 at 07:14 PM.
    sonicdsl likes this.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If there was in fact, diethylene glycol found in the tested products, it cam from China, which I don't trust anyway. I refuse to buy Dekang for the same reason. After all, the Chinese put melamine in baby formula which took several lives. They also poisoned pets.

Being marketed to children is a lie. If they were marketing e-cigs to children, they would have McDonald's looking advertisements. When I still smoked analogs, a younger person was in front of me, and was carded when he purchased his disposable.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you
    want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Is it Really a the Lawyers who are at Fault? They just do what they do for the Love of Money.

Until we change our Judicial System, and bring forth some Meaningful Tort Reform, Nothing is going to change.
    SeaBrz likes this.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Changing the judicial system will take lawyers. Oh, the irony. I have a rule, never deal with anyone whose website looks like a tabloid.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I had mixed feelings about this article. One half of me said, "these people are out of their freaking minds." The other half said, "do we really know exactly what we are inhaling?" I do agree, some of their claims are 100% BS. But, we don't really know what kind of chemical reactions are taking place when we inhale this stuff.

But, they referred to 2 companies that I would never even consider purchasing from anyway. I really think that these articles should not be out there. This stuff has NOT been tested as it should and therefore, these claims are all up in the air. Where are the warnings and ads telling the public that BLU cigs are bad?? OH that's right, the gov't is getting their money worth on that one because it's from one of the big tobacco chains now. So, it should be safe, right?

All in all, I think it's wrong to ban certain things, look at prohibition, for example. Obviously e-cigs aren't causing car accidents and making people eat other people's faces. So, it should be a "you have been warned" scenario. If I want to slowly kill myself, I should be able to do it. That was the attitude I had when I smoked and even if these things are banned, I will continue using what I have and making my own juice. Because I ENJOY it. I will never smoke again. The best bet for them is to tax it and make money off of it because it IS the way of the future.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast