Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Has Anyone Seen This Crap?.....

tc1
    Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Would be nice if vendors started sending their juices to analytical review labs.

That way they and US know exactly what is in these juices. I mean ... even mj dispensaries do that these days.
    Proper Battery Safety! Read HERE | My DIY Recipes! Read HERE

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by elmattias View Post
    the first paragraph tells me this is a crock....everyone on this thread check the link in my signature and get ready to email your senator when d day hits.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

The following is the disclaimer at the bottom of the study in your signature. Isn't Flavourart an e juice flavor maker? Ummm...
    The study was funded by FlavourArt, Italy. The authors report no conflict of interest or any financial relation with electronic cigarette companies.
    Are you about to buy your 1st APV/MOD? Higher Education Required!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock62 View Post
    If there was in fact, diethylene glycol found in the tested products, it cam from China, which I don't trust anyway. I refuse to buy Dekang for the same reason. After all, the Chinese put melamine in baby formula which took several lives. They also poisoned pets.
    Chinese government takes this stuff very seriously!! the two top board members were executed for their direct orders to add that chemical to the formula,many others were imprisoned over that.

if you know anything about "iso 9000" ratings ,then you know their juice is safer then a lot of the locally made juice ,which is made in a variety of places ,
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Moving thread to Legal issues with Ecigarette use.

As a healthcare provider i hate these types of things. lawyers are always looking to decieve people because this is how they make their money. Its like when i saw commercials telling people who took coumadin to sue. This medication is necesary to prolong the life of people who have a heart condition like atrial fibrillation. They can most definetly die without this Med. Greed is a terrible thing
    flintlock62 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Maryland, USA Between the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay
    Blog Entries

As the industry evolves (and let's hope it does) there will have to be "standards". Some of the questions ask in the article are well founded, such as nicotine levels. If I request 6 ml nic, I want it to be 6 ml, not 12, 18, or 24. That being said, we all think it is much better than smoking standard cigarettes, and many of us have quit smoking them altogether after years of trying to quit. Eventually I think the e-cig will become the standard for quitting smoking unless Big Pharma lobbies hard enough to shut e-cigs down. Just my

ECF Veteran

Actually, if you don't trust a juice vendor, don't do business with them, it's that simple. Further , if you don't trust ANY vendor, you can get a nicotine testing kit to verify for your own piece of mind. Personally, I don't trust the FDA at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by White Rabbit View Post
    As the industry evolves (and let's hope it does) there will have to be "standards". Some of the questions ask in the article are well founded, such as nicotine levels. If I request 6 ml nic, I want it to be 6 ml, not 12, 18, or 24. That being said, we all think it is much better than smoking standard cigarettes, and many of us have quit smoking them altogether after years of trying to quit. Eventually I think the e-cig will become the standard for quitting smoking unless Big Pharma lobbies hard enough to shut e-cigs down. Just my
    "A government big enough to give you everything you
    want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Resident Miyagi Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

it's been awhile since this thread started, since then the flavour art study has been released, furthering my belief that this article is a crock...check the link in my Sig, spread it around and let people know that articles like this are just a big ol' pile of crap.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    "If you aren't angry, then you haven't been paying attention" - Tim McIlrath

Resident Musician ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

From the article

E-cigarettes are battery-operated devices that generally contain cartridges filled with nicotine, flavor and other chemicals. The electronic cigarette turns nicotine, which is highly addictive, and other chemicals into a vapor that is inhaled by the user.
    He almost described a prescription nicotine inhaler there.

Anyone who has watched "The Good Wife" on TV has seen the inside story of law firms who screw up and have to find ways to generate tens of millions in quick income. What better way than chasing ambulances? or Ecigs?

And I only smoked 6 a day for two years before that.

Provari and Sigelei Zmax V3 | CASAA Member

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234