Bill Godshall urges opposition to FDA deeming reg at FDLI conference because it would give e-cig industry to Big Tobacco - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree289Likes

Thread: Bill Godshall urges opposition to FDA deeming reg at FDLI conference because it would give e-cig industry to Big Tobacco

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thank you Bill, that was thrilling to read. I hope they felt it when you slapped them with your words. May I have your permission to copy this and send it along with my letters to SC Senate and Representatives?
    rothenbj and Uma like this.
    Quit- 12/12/12

Ultra Member ECF Veteran aubergine's Avatar

Thanks as always, Bill. The actual implications of this legislation aren't being disseminated in the media very well, and even a lot of folks in here have been pretty sanguine, thinking that its impact would be negligible. So long as that misperception is in play we'll lack the 'public outrage' said to move Congresspersons.
    DC2, Uma, eeevilyn. and 2 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thank you, Bill. Your work is much appreciated.

We all need to stand strongly together on this one. We need or own lobby our voices have to be heard. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on mods our attys we all need to put a little aside to help our cause. We all know what this is about big brother is not getting his piece of the pie and big tobacco is losing money which means the feds and state are losing out on money. This is very serious for us we have to get United and organized. I will not go back to analogs! !!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks Bill, appreciate your posting that.
    Quit Date: 03/2011
    Look, read, and listen. Vape safe!

Thank you for the excellent work you do, Mr. Godshall.
    solace.discord likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

[...] the FDA should complete the tasks mandated by Congress in the TCA, and should begin to truthfully informing smokers and the public that all smokefree tobacco and nicotine products are far less hazardous alternatives to cigarettes.

The free market for e-cigs has saved the lives of many smokers and will continue doing so. In sharp contrast, the FDA deeming regulation and other e-cig regs would protect cigarette markets and large cigarette companies, while threatening the lives of vapers, smokers and secondhand smokers.
    [...]

Thank you, Bill.

This quote will be included in every letter I write to my representatives, with or without your permission.
    Uma, grandmato5, LaraC and 4 others like this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thank you Mr. Godshall.

I truly don't know how you can stand up and slug it out day after day with people who seem intent on protecting private interests, ignoring scientific facts, and damaging the lives of the very people who employ them, but I am truly thankful that you do! I for one would not have the strength. So thank you again for everything that you do for us!
    Uma, Dee74, amazed and 5 others like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran DeeLeeKay's Avatar

Thank you, Bill. I truly appreciate all that you have done, and all you are doing to help with this battle.

Donna
    aikanae1 and -mj01- like this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I, too, thank you Mr.Godshall, for doing SO much to try to protect the users of all electronic vaping devices.

The "Big Three" are nasty, greedy people only out to fill their pockets with money at the expense of our very lives!

SHAME ON THEM!
    CATastrophe likes this.

love me some squonkin' time..I'm wick-kickin' n vape-cloudin'

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast