Obama's Still Smoking

Thread: Obama's Still Smoking

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Obama's Still Smoking

Just watching the evening news and the reported on Obama's physical. He says he is still smoking 6 to 8 smokes per day. Translated in a political arena that could be a pack or so, just guessing.

There was a time in my life I had access to a Senator and a couple of Representatives. Unfortunately, that was quite a few years ago.

Don't we have anyone here that has a connection in Washington that would have access to the Pres.? It would be sweet to get a good pv into his hands. I doubt just sending them to him would ever work.
    Last edited by rothenbj; 03-01-2010 at 09:39 PM.

I just watched that in the news as well. Someone please stick a pv in his mouth some how, some way just get it done. I think after he uses it for a month he'll never go back to anologs

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

It's been done. Last summer a congressman gifted Obama with a PV. He's never been seen using it...... and he won't be. He won't use an unregulated product to handle his nicotine addiction - he'll use proper, FDA approved, NRT's instead.....and continue to smoke because, as we all know, they DON'T WORK!

It's about image. He can't tarnish his by using a PV.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Absolutely correct.

And good for him for having an occasional cigarette. The world is safer place for that fact, as most of us can well understand!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Yea I agree with ^^

For a much stress as he has, I'm suprised he does not smoke a carton a day. Somebody send him an ecigarette already.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I thought this thread would be a good place to post this video I found months ago on UToob.

I like the way they tied in the idea of Obama not only taking to e-cigs but also using it as a stimulus for the US economy. Not a bad idea actually.

On the other hand, terrible photoshopping job on the e-cig.
    Last edited by ChipCurtis; 03-02-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Moved On ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by meek2426 View Post
    For a much stress as he has, I'm suprised he does not smoke a carton a day. Somebody send him an ecigarette already.