Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: leo dual coil

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cool!!!!! I've been wanting to try DCs! I wonder how they compare to the smoketech ones.
    Hardware: A bunch of mechs and regulated mods (DNA20, OKR, etc) and lots of Genesis attys plus i06s and emp901s NO CLONES!

ECF Veteran

I have some on the way. the vendor is really pleased with them

Super Member ECF Veteran

I ordered some as well. Thanks for the link.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah got my order in too. Three 5 packs for $50.... let's hope they're worth it!

I had to guess ecf10 for a code to get 6% off. Can't find any other coupons around.
    Hardware: A bunch of mechs and regulated mods (DNA20, OKR, etc) and lots of Genesis attys plus i06s and emp901s NO CLONES!

Moved On

Yea i cant wait to hear what you all think. That will tell me what i buy with my next order. Im getting some 510 adapters though. Im so tired of ordering from a multiple sites cause alot of vendors dont carry Leo stuff. I wont give up the Leo batteries though cause they seem to be the only ones with enough decency to use a normal connector to charge with.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am ;ooking forward to your review, Rick.

4ml is impressive for a carto. If it can wick 75% of that before requiring a top off, that would be very convenient, with dual coil 1.5 ohm performance to boot.

I was using the smoketech dual coils on the provari, and found myself topping it off every hour, which got old fast. Now I swapped to a Reo, and bottom feed the carto to full. For something more stealth though, I'd think this could be great.
    Reonaut

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Vendor says they'll take back my unused 5-packs if I hate them... Shows that
    1. They are a good vendor that want to keep customers happy (email was fast too)
    2. They really believe in the product.

Really looking forward to these.

/edit - guess I should really move this to the supplier review forum when they get here. ...and write up some good reviews of others like White Stag, LiteCig, CigEasy, etc... just too darn lazy.
    Last edited by evilfrog; 08-25-2011 at 02:44 AM.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by evilfrog View Post
    Vendor says they'll take back my unused 5-packs if I hate them... Shows that
    1. They are a good vendor that want to keep customers happy (email was fast too)
    2. They really believe in the product.

Really looking forward to these.

/edit - guess I should really move this to the supplier review forum when they get here. ...and write up some good reviews of others like White Stag, LiteCig, CigEasy, etc... just too darn lazy.
    Cant beat that. The vendor did tell me he has used both and likes these leo duals better. At 4ml they will hold a ton of juice. .

Moved On

Rick i dont know if you seen my post in the other thread. Did you get your Leo to 510 adapter from madvapes? Did anything need to be modded or ground down to fit properly?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast