PROMOTION: Free Carts for ECF Members

Thread: PROMOTION: Free Carts for ECF Members

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Lightbulb PROMOTION: Free Carts for ECF Members

Hi Everyone

This is a promotion we have run since we started but it may have been lost in the forum somewhere, so here it is for anyone who may be thinking of getting a Starter Pack.

To get your *10 Free Cartridges simply add any eCig Starter Pack (5 Free Empty Carts with eCigar & ePipe Starter Packs) to your basket, simply add your ECF screen name along with your preferred flavour/strength (or even empty!) in the comments section at checkout and we'll include the Free Cartridges with your order!

Happy eSmoking!
    Smokester!

* This promotion is only available with the purchase of a Starter Pack. Preferred flavour/strength/empty is subject to stock. We reserve the right to substitute the free cartridges for the nearest equivalent to your choice. For eCigar & ePipe Starter Packs you will receive 5 Free Empty Cartridges. We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.

WOW. What a great offer! How many Zero nicotine carts does a starter pack come with? You know, the "5 assorted carts"? (Don't want to get addicted all over again lol)

Thanks,
    Ross

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hi Ross

All eCig Starter Packs come with:

2 x High 18mg
    1 x Medium 14mg
    1 x Low 11mg
    1 x Zero 0mg

Plus 10 of your preferred flavour/strength when provding your ECF screen name

Hope that helps?

Thanks
    Smokester!

Hi i want to order 2 mini 901 e-cigs for my friends and some vapor, but 1, i don't see empty cartridges in your site, 2, one of my friends also wants a car charger because he is always on the road working, i see a car charger in your site but how does he plug the battery in i only see a USB device? thanks

A great offer - thank you. I am just about to place an order!

Hi,

I have placed my first order (starter pack) but I was so stupid that I typed my screen name in the "coupon section" instead of "comments"

of course I got "not valid" as a response and I assumed that the promo was over

I have contacted the e-cigs.co.uk but no reply yet - I'm annoyed that I might have wasted a chance to get 10 free cartridges, which was great because I wanted to try as many as I could before going for one

Is there anything I could do?

Thanks,

EI

Moved On ECF Veteran

Good stuff as always. Freebies are a really good way to get me hooked..in a good way