Wheres the Bulldog gone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheres the Bulldog gone?

Super Member ECF Veteran

My greedy I ordered 90ml

People including me who already know they like a certain flavour want 50ml .

When something new is introduced I would prefer a tester to be 5ml - 10ml Max.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ApOsTle51 View Post
    Simon , Are you gonna do 50's in all flavours ( french pipe prefferably). I see the poll says thats what people are wanting..
    Hey Apostle

Yes, that's the plan now (and thanks everyone for the feedback) we are starting to add 50ml bottle sizes for all flavours AND strengths but with so many flavours and strengths it's taking time to add them to the catalogue. As we're adding them, we'll make them live (with zero stock) so that you can add back to stock reminders for your favourite flavours!

Also, in the next few weeks, we are planning on re-introducing our 10ml "sample" size bottles and discontinue our 15ml size. Unfortunately we won't be stocking any sample packs as there is no way of making each bottle "child safe".

Thanks
    Smokester!

Exclamation BB Back next week...

Ooops... forgot to say that I have just been informed by JC that BB will be back with us next week

Apparently someone left the gate open and BB decided to take himself for a walk!!! LOL

Luckily he was fitted with a CHIP and name tag so the person that found him can now return him to us safely

Thanks
    Smokester!

(Note to JC... please keep BB on a short leash in future!!)

Super Member ECF Veteran j4g3rb0mb3d's Avatar

I know this thread is old, but when will it return? I subscribed to the email to let me know when it is in stock about a month ago.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Another BB fan in waiting here

Hi Everyone

I knew we should have gotten the Bulldog chipped!

Seriously though.... we have been in contact with JC and we've been assured that the Bulldog should be back in the kennel in the next couple of weeks.

I miss him too

Thanks
    Smokester!

so has it been and gone? cause two weeks is up tommorow and I'm about to run out of bully's-bonus vape-juice. If you're not going to have any more in any time soon could you recommend anything similar?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Still nothing what is JC playing at ??.
    Search Results : E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

Hi Everyone

Apparently there IS a sample on it's way to us using JCs new recipe. Once I have approved this sample, BB will go into full production again.

This does seem to be taking an abnormally long time to sort out though

As soon as I have the sample in hand and tried it, I'll let you all know whether it'll be back to the drawing board, so to speak, or "wow!, this is even better than the original!!"

Thanks for your patience
    Smokester!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12