20% off all orders - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 20% off all orders

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Really? Oh, that's too bad. Are you sure you chose the US website and not the UK? They are pretty clearly marked....

For what it's worth, I've been ordering from LF for over a year now, I'm in SoCal also, so I usually receive my orders within a day or two. I click the 20% off button before I put my items in the shopping cart. And I don't use PayPal either--I pay with my credit card.

Never had a problem.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just placed an order for an extra eGo battery and when I was making my choice, the 20% off amount appeared on the site and I selected it. After my order was complete through pay pal I noticed that the discount had not been taken out of the total. Not allot of money but I was kinda disappointed. Any suggestions for avoiding that problem in the future???

Maybe I need to do like Katya and click the discount button before I put my items in the cart. I thought I had.
    JGD likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bully mom View Post
    I just placed an order for an extra eGo battery and when I was making my choice, the 20% off amount appeared on the site and I selected it. After my order was complete through pay pal I noticed that the discount had not been taken out of the total. Not allot of money but I was kinda disappointed. Any suggestions for avoiding that problem in the future???

Maybe I need to do like Katya and click the discount button before I put my items in the cart. I thought I had.
    Yes, you do! You click the discount button before you start carting stuff! If you see the adjusted price next to your selection, you're fine!

BTW, if you didn't get your discount, PM Ty! He's good people.

Or send him an email:

Support : [email protected]
    Sales : [email protected]
    Last edited by Katya; 10-21-2011 at 12:08 AM.
    JGD likes this.

Hey just wanted to inform that the ecf code works on the uk store, but only gives a 10% discount,
    maybe it would be best to specify in the op that the code is only 20% in the us store

klm

Hello,
    Love LF atty's but can never get code to work. :-(

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by klm View Post
    Hello,
    Love LF atty's but can never get code to work. :-(
    How so? Just click on the 20% off button located in the left upper corner before you start carting stuff. The price next to the item you're looking at should reflect the 20% discount. If it does, you're fine--go ahead with your order.

klm

Katya, I have tried numerous times to no avail. Always shows the regular price. Thank you for trying to help.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That's really strange. I just checked to make sure... enter the site, click 20% button and voila! Works every time. Weird.... Have you tried the 'ecf' code? Abe says it works too, but I never used it.

Then give them a call. They will help you over the phone, I'm sure: 888-807-3015

Abe

What order id's?
    LibertyFlights US & UK

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast