My package is going the WRONG way!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My package is going the WRONG way!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Unhappy My package is going the WRONG way!

I have never seen this route being taken on any of my packages from Liberty Flights. It's always gone from San Diego to Billings?? Tracking ID: 420591019405510200793226589348

Detailed Results:
    Processed through Sort Facility, January 30, 2011, 1:39 am, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222Processed through Sort Facility, January 28, 2011, 6:25 pm, LAS VEGAS, NV 89199Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 28, 2011Processed through Sort Facility, January 27, 2011, 8:19 pm, SAN DIEGO, CA 92186

Any chance this is the wrong package?? Order #18052

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'll wait and see if it's starts heading back this way. The tracking id has my zip code in it, so it's more than likely USPS error. Pretty big one, though.

Abe

Get this, we shipped an order to Australia but it went to Canada first, they shipped it back then it got shipped to the correct place in Australia. It seems there are two regions with the same name; one in Canada and one is Australia and for some reason, it went to the Canada one first of all! You would have thought the country name was a bit indicate to which continent it was suppose to go to.
    LibertyFlights US & UK

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

And, it has finally arrived in town Hopefully in the my mailbox today. I'll contact you if it looks like anything's wrong. It's too bad you couldn't get partial refund on postage when they mess up like this.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, February 01, 2011, 9:29 pm, BILLINGS, MT 59101
    Processed through Sort Facility, January 31, 2011, 6:28 pm, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222

pkj
    ECF Veteran

I've been following this thread. Dying to know if you actually have it in your hands. Please update.

Paula

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That UK to Australia trip (via Canada) was funny as hell when it happened. Not funny for that poor dude who was waiting and watching his stuff travel around the world, tho.

I just had a package a couple weeks ago that took a strange trip. Left Baltimore (I'm about 1.5hrs to the north) and it went all the way out to Philadelphia..... then back to Harrisburg PA... then south to me. Not sure why, but it still only took a couple days. They usually go straight from Baltimore to Harrisburg.
    Hell, I even had one last week that said it was processed through a sort facility a day BEFORE the electronic shipping info was received. lol.
    Oh well, the USPS is still pretty awesome imo.

Triple Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

lmao. i had that happen to me with a non lf package recently. it ended up in alaska. go figure
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble2k View Post
    I have never seen this route being taken on any of my packages from Liberty Flights. It's always gone from San Diego to Billings?? Tracking ID: 420591019405510200793226589348

Detailed Results:
    Processed through Sort Facility, January 30, 2011, 1:39 am, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222Processed through Sort Facility, January 28, 2011, 6:25 pm, LAS VEGAS, NV 89199Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 28, 2011Processed through Sort Facility, January 27, 2011, 8:19 pm, SAN DIEGO, CA 92186

Any chance this is the wrong package?? Order #18052

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good ole usps.....this has happened to me as well, with both LF and non LF packages.....

Did you get your package all in one piece?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My package must be on a special voyage as well. USPS has not updated the status of it since the 22nd of Jan when it left San Diego. I am sure all is fine but I was hoping that USPS would update the status better than Canada Post which is horrible most of the time.

Oh well I guess I just patiently wait and stalk the mailman every day until it is delivered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast