Only RIVA - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Only RIVA

Super Member ECF Veteran

So as I understand you will not be getting the firefly standered attys. I know nothing about the t attys never used them. Can I still use them on a standered battery. I mean a ego type battery.

Kyi
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hello everyone, I'm just getting back into the e-cig scene and trying to decide between the Riva 901 and Firefly. I am a complete noob and don't know very much! I've been reading a lot, but there is still so much info and numbers and parts/names, and it is making it very complicated and confusing for me. I need someone to help me decide!!

What is the difference between these two and do I want a carto or atomizer + carts?

Btw, I only see a Pink bundle for the Riva 901, if I can't get one in a different color I may just get the Firefly, but I might also just wait, depending on which one is better. How long will these carts and atomizers last? How long can I expect the starter kit to last me and if I ever needed to replace things, do I just get new carts/atomizers or do I need new batteries and stuff as well?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Well you can't go wrong with a Riva thats for sure. I got my firefly in december and I love it. These are really sturdy and vape really nice. Looks are very sleek. The attys are fantastic. I think the difference would be the way they lite up. It has a ring around the bottom that lites and in the middle at the end. So do you want that much lite. The colors are very pretty and you alway know how much power is left. I'm not to fond of so much lite but it turns into a flash lite with 4 clicks. Now that I love. I'm alway using that. Riva and firefly are both great units just depends on what your looking for.

Kyi
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for your input simply. Other than the light feature, which do you think is better or is there no noticeable difference?

Also would you recommend the kits with atomizer + cart? (whats a drip tip?)
    Or the cartomizer kit?

How much longer do the 900mAh batteries last than the 650mAh?

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyi View Post
    Thanks for your input simply. Other than the light feature, which do you think is better or is there no noticeable difference?

Or the cartomizer kit?

I can't comment on the Firefly, but I would go with the carto kit. A drip tip is a mouthpiece that attaches to an atty or carto (rubber plug removed). The 900 batt should last 2-4 hours longer than the 650, depending on your vaping habits.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'll wait to order them after they have the 3 click off feature. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by otrpu View Post
    I'll wait to order them after they have the 3 click off feature. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu
    I don't blame you. I would have passed on my kits if they didn't have the on/off feature. Maybe LF will get some button protectors to go with the new Smoktek Rivas. Hint hint, nudge nudge.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I've been using eGo batteries for years now, but want to try the Riva batteries since I have heard good things about their longevity. Just put in my first order.

Blog Entries

Amen.... I will take the Riva over the Ego any day.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kyi View Post

Or the cartomizer kit?

I have always vaped on Riva. You can not beat them. But this firefly has really impressed me. This is one sturdy PV. I've had it 2months now and it runs brand new. So far it is one of the best batts out there. Like I said it depends on if you want the lite up at the end. This is also a 4 click batt. 4 clicks the atomizer turns off. and you then can use the flash lite. I can't help you on the cart's. I only drip. Dripping is when you drip on the mesh inside of the atty. You use a drip tip which has a hole at the top of it then drop the liquid in. I got the 900mah's and they last me about 8 to 10 hours. I am a very very heavy vaper , it never leaves my hand. 600mah's only last me 5 to 6 hours. If you vape normaly I would think this could last a full day or more.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast