New eGo Cartomizers @ Liberty Flights
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New eGo Cartomizers @ Liberty Flights

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran ImYourSalt's Avatar

Default New eGo Cartomizers @ Liberty Flights

He have just re-stocked our new, revised Ego - Single Coil Cartomizers - By Smok Tech. These have been redesigned since the prototype batch.

Ego carto 1.jpg
    EGO Carto 2.jpg
    EGO Carto 3.jpg
    EGO Carto 4.jpg

Pictured above with a Joye eGo-T 650mAh battery, for reference. These hold about 2.8-3ml of juice. The mouth piece is now hard plastic, instead of the soft rubber like before. It is a bit thinner, and they are very nice. The carto's are available in 2 or 3 ohm resistance. Black or Steel color.

Just $2.99 for One
    -OR-
    $11.99 for a 5/Pack !

Electronic Cigarette - Cartomizers - Smok Tech Cartomizers
    Liberty-Flights.com | Quality Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

No responses?

This is perfect. It's exactly what I was looking for. Single-coil, type B Ego cartos in 2 and 3 ohms.

Thank you!

Yeah. These are great. We got some Clear Dual Coil eGo cartos int he other day too. I've got more coming still. Keep an eye on the New Products section.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ImYourSalt View Post
    We got some Clear Dual Coil eGo cartos int he other day too.
    No, that's exactly what I've been trying to get away from. That's why I'm so excited to find the Ego type B single coil cartos. No more dual coils!!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can you get these in 1.7ohm? I love this style and the cone style. I too prefer the single coil, non clear style!

Rockin the Vaper Shark DNA30

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

cubfanthad You can get Smoke Tech single coil in 1.7 ohm (black) at Discount Vapers They hold about 2 ml. juice and work quite well.

I just ordered some of the 3 ohm. single coils for my Twist. Not a big fan of dual coils...but thought that was all that was available in the eGo cartomizers. Really glad to see these from Liberty Flights!
    Last edited by fourthrok; 08-25-2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: removing a link...goofed. Sorry!!
    DancingHeretik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHeretik View Post
    No, that's exactly what I've been trying to get away from. That's why I'm so excited to find the Ego type B single coil cartos. No more dual coils!!!!
    I love your User Name! I think DC cartos work much better around 4.5-5v. How have these new single coil carto's been treating you?

Quote Originally Posted by cubfanthad View Post
    Can you get these in 1.7ohm? I love this style and the cone style. I too prefer the single coil, non clear style!
    We'll likely stick to just 2.0's and 3.0's for now. but if the demand is there, I'd be happy to look into it.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ImYourSalt View Post
    I think DC cartos work much better around 4.5-5v. How have these new single coil carto's been treating you?
    I haven't tried them yet. Get paid tomorrow.

If they aren't as good, I may continue to use DC. I just don't see the point of putting the extra strain on the battery. And, since I like SC 2 ohm 510 cartos more than DC 510 cartos, I assume it'll be the same with the Ego-sized SC vs DC.

If you'ld like, I can come back and let you know. If I'm wrong and it's not just as good, I may just keep using the EMDCC. I'm not sure yet.

Who knows? If it's as good as I'm hoping, we might start hearing about the EMSCC instead of the EMDCC.

EMSCC

The eGo cartos should perform on par with the 510's. They will just hold a lot more juice. Because of that, I tend to get a couple extra days use out of the bigger eGo cartos.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I promised to come back and let you know how the 2.0 ohm EMSCC's were working for me. So, here I am.

Well, you know how people buy the Twist so they can raise the voltage to get a hotter vape? I have to use these on my Twist so that I can lower the voltage instead. Otherwise, they taste burnt. And, even at 3.2V, they're still a little burnt tasting. I made sure they were really, really wet. Used a syringe to make sure there were no dry spots anywhere.

Maybe I should try 2.5 ohm or 3.0 ohm. Either that or maybe it's a defect. I assume not. But, if the others in the 5-pk are better, I'll come back and let you know.

I'm SO disappointed. It sounded so good in theory!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast