Page 101 of 421 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4201
Like Tree3963Likes

Thread: Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid At Liberty Flights

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

@jinxt. I still think you should have sent him to the old thread...

Blix, if you are reading this, your Pluid is in the mail!
    Blix and Huejazz like this.

By the grace of God, a man of steel. A blue collar worker with a penchant for making signatures.
    I vape Aroma Ejuice with WTA. It's the secret sauce that got me off the smokes.

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran Murdock Ruml's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I drank a lot last night. Was an hour late to work. Did absolutely nothing while at work. And left 2 hours early.

I might just not go to work tomorrow. Considering I would still be getting payed, doing so just seems pointless.

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock Ruml View Post
    Well I drank a lot last night. Was an hour late to work. Did absolutely nothing while at work. And left 2 hours early.

I might just not go to work tomorrow. Considering I would still be getting payed, doing so just seems pointless.
    Mad props for going into work today! If I'd been told I was getting shafted, I would have not shown up at all the next day...
    ...just saying.

I think next election, we need to let our representatives know that we want more warships and less windmills please.

By the grace of God, a man of steel. A blue collar worker with a penchant for making signatures.
    I vape Aroma Ejuice with WTA. It's the secret sauce that got me off the smokes.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I need some days like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock Ruml View Post

I'll keep my money, my freedom, and my guns, and you can keep THE CHANGE! Just because you are out of sight doesn't mean you are out of range.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran zygote's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by murdock ruml View Post
    well i drank a lot last night. Was an hour late to work. Did absolutely nothing while at work. And left 2 hours early.

I might just not go to work tomorrow. Considering i would still be getting payed, doing so just seems pointless.
    all riiiight!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran grruss's Avatar

Sequestration sucks!
    Sweet Medicine, Illuminati, Green Envy V2, Keep Calm, 9/11 Edition, ​Red Standard (First 50), Brass Chi You/Doodlebug, Poldiac/AC9, 69 Mod Eric's Edition/Nautilus, Roller SS-M Custom/Bliss v2, GUS 22/Cobra, GP PAPS/DID, other stuff

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Agreed 100% Sequestration Does indeed Suck. I have gone from a team of 21 Sailors to a Team of 14 now and lemme tell ya the workload on all of us who remain SUCKS! I am losing another one here in a week so we will only be 13 strong. It really stinks that this is happening. I understand that the newer generation can do a lot of multi tasking and things have gotten more automated but dang, when does it end?? When we have some Pimple faced computer geek tucked away in a bunker controling the whole damned lot with a PSP and a Cell Phone!!!

Don't get yourself into trouble my Friend, you know as well as I do that they can keep ya longer in the stockade if you miss too many days Brother. Or for us the Brig

Sincerely;
    Nate
    MikeE3 and amienichole like this.

26650 Big Nasty #435 W/ Prow T Atomizer by RJ Mods #179, JA Mods Victoria 18490/18500 #023 W/Authentic Patriot Atomizer.

Full Member Verified Member Skeetorius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devonmoonshire View Post
    Agreed 100% Sequestration Does indeed Suck. I have gone from a team of 21 Sailors to a Team of 14 now and lemme tell ya the workload on all of us who remain SUCKS! I am losing another one here in a week so we will only be 13 strong. It really stinks that this is happening. I understand that the newer generation can do a lot of multi tasking and things have gotten more automated but dang, when does it end?? When we have some Pimple faced computer geek tucked away in a bunker controling the whole damned lot with a PSP and a Cell Phone!!!

Don't get yourself into trouble my Friend, you know as well as I do that they can keep ya longer in the stockade if you miss too many days Brother. Or for us the Brig

Sincerely;
    Nate
    Try working in healthcare as a provider man. We are in the same "boat." Every day its another requirement from Medicare. Every day its more BS paperwork. Every day its a cut in reimbursement and more work loaded up on us. Try and be a doc, pa, or NP and see what gets stacked on your lap....ESPECIALLY in the next several years with O-idiot-care and more docs retiring, more oldies in the system, and less people to help them. Its a bunch of crap cuts across the board in an attempt to bring our great country down "to size." Unfortunately we have to hold out another 4 years and HOPE someone comes along that the takers want to support who doesn't spend us into oblivion. Someone willing to make some serious cuts to all the BS...MILITARY AND MEDICINE NOT INCLUDED. INFRASTRUCTURE NOT INCLUDED. Green BS included, entitlements included....etc etc. What we need is a Manturian candidate. Someone who fakes an Obama then goes rogue and pumps America back up. Unfortunately I fear this is just the beginning man. We need a Ted Cruz or a Rand Paul to wake this country back up.
    Last edited by Skeetorius; 02-22-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran Murdock Ruml's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The funny thing is I know more about my job than about 98% of the people. Needless to say, I'm the "go to guy". It was quite amusing watching people scramble to get the job done while I sat there and did nothing.

Any time I was asked something my response was "nah, that's not me" or "sorry, I'm not doing s- hit today"

When I realized it was a training day I just said "eff it, I'm out!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

:/ well the situation sounds like it sucks. Sorry Murdock. Does it help to know that your juice brings us all to the yard?
    amienichole likes this.