Order #115228 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Order #115228

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi, Methusalem!

Cartomizers are disposable, they were not designed to be refilled many times. Just bear that in mind. And once you get that dreaded burnt taste, the carto is dead. Grab a new one.

Ty can handle the rest of your questions.
    Methusalen likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran ImYourSalt's Avatar

Thanks Katya!

The .8ml Vision 510 Clearomizer sounds like it's what you're looking for.

The Vision Nano Clearomizers are a newer product. I am going to inquire about these Monday/Tuesday. I have tried them, and they hit great. Our's hit just as well IMO. But the newer one's seem a little sturdier. I'm pretty sure they use the same plastic as the eGo variety.

If you're PCC becomes a problem, just let us know. If you email me your Order ID#, I'll go ahead and make a note on the order, to lock in your warranty. [email protected]
    Last edited by ImYourSalt; 03-15-2013 at 10:16 PM.
    Liberty-Flights.com | Quality Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid

Thank you again Ty, Katya!

I have emailed you with my order number, just to be on the safe side...

In my other thread in the Newbie forum, I've been told to look for an ohm resistance of 2.2 ohms, instead of the 2.5-2.9 ohms as stated in the Liberty Flights' item listing; which would be more compatible with the 510 battery.

So, I guess I will put my faith in you regarding this inquiry!

I look forward to hearing from you again about this, once you've gotten word from your coworkers regarding the Vision Nano Clearomizers... .
    Katya likes this.

If the carto is listed at 2.2 ohm, I wouldn't recommend it for a mini battery. If it tested at 2.2 ohm, it's probably fine.

The difference with listings is they aren't a true measurement, but an average. You'll notice our Vision/CE4 style clearomizers are listed with a range... that's because they tend to vary. This is true with other cato's as well. So that 2.2 ohm listed carto, could be as low as 1.9 or less. In my experience, the mini batteries don't like anything that low. It could also void your warranty.

Having said that, I've done it, and will again. It's a good hit. Just plan to replace your batteries a lot sooner, and don't expect warranty coverage.
    Katya likes this.

Hmmm... thank's for the head's up on that then.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You can also invest in a multimeter. I always check my atomizers before I start using them; you just never know with those things. If your clearo reads 2.0 Ω or higher, go for it!

Just don't tell Ty that I told you to do it!

Hello all!

I just wanted to give you an update on my status as of late!

I have been so happy with my purchase, that I recommended you to a friend of mine; who had also placed an order for the same 510 starter kit! As far as I know, he is still happy with his purchase!

Within the last few weeks, I'm sad to say that I believe my PCC has 'given up'. When I would plug a battery into it, and press & hold the button to begin the charging process; it would flash a small picture of a batter with an 'x' through it. I have since picked up a simple USB charger from my local brick & mortar store & have been charging my batteries using it.

I still use my 510 kit as my 'day-to-day' device, though I have also recently purchased an eGo starter from the same B&M; which I use when travelling between home & work. I am sorry that I did not make that purchase from you all, but it was more of an impulse buy; when I was at the shop buying some juice!

I am still using cartomizers with my 510 (heck, with the eGo as well), which I have found a little odd; especially since the inability to see the current juice level was one of my (minor) gripes!

However, as I have already said; I will continue to recommend you to any of my friends who are looking to kick the Analogs and/or looking for a great company to do business with!

Also, now that I have something with a little more power behind it; I can start browsing the site for some other spiffy pieces to pick up!

Have a great day & thank you again for your assistance & advice!

Thanks for the update!

I recommend checking out the EVOD clearomizers (A clearomizer is just a cartomizer without any polyfill inside). They are my favorite. They will hold about 50% more juice than your 510 cartos, and have a viewing window on either side, so you can eyeball your liquid level. Of all the clearomizers I've used, these are the most durable, and are very user friendly. The CE5 is another popular one. Both have a modular design, allowing you to replace just the atomizer head when it goes bad, instead of the whole clearomizer. That helps to keep running costs down.

Cheers
    joePec and Methusalen like this.

Full Member Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImYourSalt View Post
    Thanks for the update!

I recommend checking out the EVOD clearomizers (A clearomizer is just a cartomizer without any polyfill inside). They are my favorite. They will hold about 50% more juice than your 510 cartos, and have a viewing window on either side, so you can eyeball your liquid level. Of all the clearomizers I've used, these are the most durable, and are very user friendly. The CE5 is another popular one. Both have a modular design, allowing you to replace just the atomizer head when it goes bad, instead of the whole clearomizer. That helps to keep running costs down.

Cheers
    I can attest to this - the Evod is a game changer. Long lasting, NEVER a leak and very easy to replace heads. (or rebuild)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12