Customer Feedback thread. - Page 11
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Customer Feedback thread.

I have placed 7 orders with Shawn thus far. In my opinion he is the best.

I Think it was the 510, but like I said it was only like a buck or so (wish I could remember who that was I would tell ya), nothing big to me I ordered from you cause I got my 401 from you fast 3 days and it was a good deal and I got my 510 in 3 days from you too and they all are working great.

I have ordered from others, to try vg liquid, or from some companies that advertise on here saying there flavors are better. The normal advertising hype. And I have to see what is out there cause I am a newbie. I will say the other juices I got from competitors was not as good as yours, they had way too much flavoring (Red Label) or they tasted as good as yours but was more expensive.

But donít be offended I do shop around and compare. I have waited weeks for sample juice from others. I order from you and get it in 3 days like clock work.

And prices you have are the best, so good work I be ordering again soon, and at this point you are my supplier for everything.

Oh and can you get vh 32 or 36 mg stuff?
    I was a very heavy smoker. Lol

Starting to sound like a review I better stop here.
    Thanks Shawn

Ops one last note Shawn, Yes you are right shipping on a sample order was really high and they did not even offer free shipping if you ordered more than $100, and sorry not to answer sooner but I work 12hrs a day for the last 7 days, Guess I could just count myself lucky in a recession uh!

Thanks once again for the lightning service and the wonderful flavors! I didn't like fruitpunch when I first tried it..could have been my cold. Now I just adore it! Another winner shawn!
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Shawn is my main supplier. Try to get stuff cheaper from elsewhere, but he really seems to set the standard among US suppliers for low prices (and I see that the 10 mL juices are back down to $5 a bottle! The Best!). Love the freebies, too!

Quick Liquid Review:
    -The Cotton Candy liquid is my new favorite in the 510 - wow! This flavor doesn't get talked about enough.
    -The Ry3 (don't know if it is Powerpuff or Partypuff, but it's the one that did not have "PP" as the name on the old bottles) is my other favorite. Both are really good, though.
    -Also, his Black Coffee is IMO better than other "coffee" flavors that I have tried.
    -Oh, yeah, and his Camel is also the best Camel out there.
    Wish these flavors did come in larger bottles, though, so I wouldn't run out so soon!

He is always quick about responding to problems/questions, too. I just had an atty break on me, which I just sent back, and I know he will ship a replacement the same day he gets it back (Can't wait; already miss using my 510/cotton candy duo).

Litecig is always the first name that comes to mind when someone asks where they should order from to switch to vaping. No hesitation there.

Thanks, Shawn!

Has anyone tried his new Dark Tobaccol Blend Liquid yet, btw?

Just got my 401 kit and couldn't be happier. Batteries had enough charge for my and my fiancee to vape away for 10 or 15 minutes. These are our first e-cigs, and we are very pleased. Our order did take a few days too long to get here, but the fault there lies with the US postal service, not Shawn. I received his shipping notice early the next day ( we ordered late tuesday night) and finally received it this morning around 9:15. Will be ordering from Shawn again.

I just got my second order today, which was a few days faster than my first order. I got 4 attys and 3 bottles of juice, which I'm planning on trying soon. Now if only I could get more black carts for my 510. Well, the atomizers have carts on them, but the white filler stuff is missing, and being new to vaping, I'm kind of at a loss for how to use them without it.

I use fluval in the 901 carts..so yours shouldn't be too different. I got it at a pet supply place and it comes with enough fluval to fill umpty11 dozen carts! I gave some away and still have enough for a year! I got the white..not the charcoal (black). Others here like teabags cut into strips and rolled up to fit! Others use coffee filters. If you read in the DIY and MOD forums you will get a lot of ideas, how to video's and advice.
    A new fresh cart is best..but if you need an inbetween order solution..try one of those.
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

As an experiment today, I asked the husband for a filter off one of his cigarettes (not a smoked cig, that would be icky beyond words). I took the paper from around it, then sort of pulled it apart a bit so it wasn't so compact, and put it in the cart of my 201 (not real tight; I only used some of the filter), and added juice. It holds a LOT of juice, and works fine. Make sure it's not too snug a fit, if it is the draw will be hard.

** Forgot to add - of course you'll want to cut it down to size. Mine is just about a mm below the top of the cart.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortyBoo View Post
    I just got my second order today, which was a few days faster than my first order. I got 4 attys and 3 bottles of juice, which I'm planning on trying soon. Now if only I could get more black carts for my 510. Well, the atomizers have carts on them, but the white filler stuff is missing, and being new to vaping, I'm kind of at a loss for how to use them without it.
    Last edited by Angelz; 09-19-2009 at 11:59 PM.