Customer Feedback thread. - Page 16
Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Customer Feedback thread.

Thanks for the faster then light delivery! I am vaping my new bottle of Cap as we speak..very good!
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndale View Post
    Just got my first kit in the mail! Ordered on Sunday, shipped on Monday, got here today. I'm charging up both batts and being impatient because my disposable is almost dead. I can't wait to try this out!
    What model did you get?

Well this is my first time ordering from Shawn, I got my first e-cig from him, I placed my order on Wednesday october 30th, and received it thursday the 8th. Shawn told me 7-10 days and it was exactly in that range. I got the M401 Dual Atomizer starter kit in Matte Black, a USB Passthru and 5 extra empty carts. Everything works wonderfully, and exactly as promised. I love this e-cig, and im never going back to analogs again!!!!

Thanks SO much for your amazing customer service and your prompt and timely delivery. I feel like i should give you something in return... perhaps i shall send you a fruit basket

The only somewhat negative thing i have to say was that the shipping was a little hefty... $30 to Toronto, Canada.

But aside from that, Thanks again man, i cant wait to order from you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelz View Post
    What model did you get?
    I got the M402 dual atty kit. I'll probably be buying some manual M401 batteries soon, since it looks like the attys and carts are interchangeable on the m40X series. I'm kind of kicking myself for not ordering the M401 manual kit... but payday is next Friday. The only problem I've encountered so far with this model is that if I draw too strong and too fast (as I often did with analogs) I get almost no throat hit. Slow and steady wins the race with this.

I just placed an order for some spare attys and clove juice. If you can throw a couple of extra business cards in there, I've got quite a few coworkers asking about these since I haven't had a smoke since Monday.

Default Awww

Quote Originally Posted by shawnp1 View Post
    i might have one left. ill have to look

that would be cool.. please let me know

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran shawnp1's Avatar

just email me
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawnp1 View Post
    just email me
    just did thankyou

Default Awesome CS

Made 2 orders both came within a day or 2!!! Never had better service with any order of any kind on the net. Thanks a bunch!!!!! More business coming your way!!

Full Member Verified Member

I have ordered twice, great prices, fast shipping, everything I have ordered has worked fine no problems at all. I am a very satisfied customer and recommend them to my family and friends.

Great customer service, fast shipping and the best pricing. Enough said. Good job Shawn, you earn my business every time