Customer Feedback thread. - Page 2
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Customer Feedback thread.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran shawnp1's Avatar

they were wrapped in bubble wrap an might of just looked like additional packing u might wanna check the trash if not email me the order number and ill send more out
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

litecigusa.net is my PRIMARY supplier. I have personaly recieved over 15 orders from Shawn. Each was well packaged, delivered in no more than 3 days, great products, great prices, great communication, and above and beyond in customer service. If something isn't right, contact Shawn and it will be made right, and in most cases, corrected far beyond what was required.

Bottom line, if you deal with Shawn at Litecigusa.net you are going to be happy. PERIOD.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shawnp1 View Post
    they were wrapped in bubble wrap an might of just looked like additional packing u might wanna check the trash if not email me the order number and ill send more out
    No Shawn, the 2 blue VX2 attys were simply not there. The 2 red ones were well wrapped in bubble wrap, but the 2 blue ones were just overlooked. I placed my order without actually being logged into my LiteCigUSA account (stupid of me) for the 4th or 5th time now....and I doubt I have any record of the order contents. Actually I take that back...there should be something in my MS Outlook....an email receipt from paypal or something....I'll forward it via email if I can find it..... BTW, I LOVE the FRENCH PIPE LIQUID (it also mixes VERY NICELY with Cappucino) and I can't wait to try the others. I bought a lot of juices this time, so I'll be writing about them soon....

Believe me when I say that I really don't mind an occasional error when the service is THIS FAST (48 hours) !
    Last edited by The Doc; 08-20-2009 at 07:26 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Paypal receipt forwarded....

OK Shawn, I forwarded the Paypal email receipt to you.

I don't think I'm receiving any emails from you in my MS Outlook since I reconfigured it. I have ADDED you to my safe senders/recipients list, but I don't seem to be getting your messages. I better fix this and FAST! I'm not buying vaping supplies from anyone else anymore, so now I direly rely upon my communications with you. Please be sure to send me at least one test message!!!
    Last edited by The Doc; 08-21-2009 at 03:30 AM.

u should have recieved an email already with tracking for the attys
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Full Member ECF Veteran

I just have to chime in here too.. I recently ordered two of the m-401 green led batts. (the black batts) i was a bit surprised at how big they were compared to the m-402 batts.. (but maybe because i'm so used to the 402 batts lol)

But they also last a heck of a lot longer too. LOL So i'm really happy with the batts. The only downside for me was the leds are not as bright as i thought. But thats okie.. Maybe its because green on black may clash a bit. (or i just have to get used to them) Over all i am thrilled about these batts..

I also ordered two black m-403 attys and oh my god.. I was not expecting such a throat kick, and as much vapor as i have gotten out of this atty.. I was still using my 3-4 months old m-401(maybe m-402) gold atty so i was used to good vapor and sometimes a decent throat kick with a fresh cart.

But i must also add that i am really surprised my first 401 atty is still kicking. LOL Even after i have washed it in hot water and let it dry.. Its still going strong after 3-4 months. Geez I may even go on a mission to try to see if it's possible to kill one of these things by simply vaping it to death.. But i highly doubt it as its still winning the war.

Thanks again for another winner

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shawnp1 View Post
    u should have recieved an email already with tracking for the attys
    yup, I did...Thanks!!

I have not forgotten about the USB footswitch passthrough.....I'm awaiting some parts from mainland China (eBay purchases). I should have them in about a week or so...

The PEAR I ordered is only 11mg......I'll just use it in pipes with the higher vapor production. Still have not tried the bonus Whiskey you sent. I like the French Pipe Tobacco juice very much. It's already 20% GONE! Wish I grabbed 2 bottles, but how was I to know? This is fun trying all these different flavors.

very true. i just added champagne, redwine, i know there was another too but cant think of it off the top of my head.
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Full Member ECF Veteran

Great shipping great product, just be sure to check the "Special Instructions" from Paypal, as you sent my stuff to the wrong location. Thanks!

ohh u cant use paypal for instructions. there is a place on the website when ordering to enter the special instructions as i dont read paypal payment i just add the tracking info them.
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast