Customer Feedback thread. - Page 3
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Customer Feedback thread.

Ok recieved my order a lil while back with NO errors ha just coming to say, awesome service came quick and orderd 2 black 403's extra atty flavors n carts and shawn through in a Bonus black/gold 401 which i use just as much as the 403's love em all.

ANY diffrence between 401/02/03 Attys, and pass Throughs?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran shawnp1's Avatar

no, they r the same
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Ultra Member ECF Veteran lotus14's Avatar

Thanks Shawn for the great, fast service on the order I just received! The free bottle of liquid was a very nice bonus

Thumbs up Spreading the word

Thanks to litecig, I've been happily vaping for almost a month now. No more analogs and I haven't looked back. I spent the last two weekends showing off my VX2 and PCC to people at parties.

It's a big hit among the geek crowd. I was sure to steer them right to litecigusa.net as I know Shawn does right by his customers. I had two friends put in orders for VX2 kits last night!

Keep doing what you're doing Shawn, and I'll stick with Litecig exclusively. I couldn't be happier!

just an idea, wanna keep all my service with litecig n shawn so how abut adding some more flavors????
    cheesecake..
    blueberry...
    peach&cream.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

LOL! I think he has more flavors than just about anyone, but wouldn't be surprised to see him add these too!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran shawnp1's Avatar

mostly those flavors are hand mixed, and at the moment i only sell the flavors i can get made an bottles by the factory. i am adding a few new flavors though
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

I have to comment on the service I get from SHawn and Litecig in general.

When I first found Shawn, I was new to vaping and ecigs in general. I chose Litecig due to the excellent reviews on this site also Shawns selection, prices and location made fro a good choice. After placing my first order I was sold. Shipping was lightning fast!!! The after purchase service has been phenomenal. I ordered a battery and it was DOA. One call to SHawn and had a new battery in a few days. I had an order where some items got mixed up. After contacting shawn, he made it right and was professional and went the extra mile.

I even like the occasional "extras" that Shawn puts in. Needless to say, I m a life customer of Shawn and Litecig. Many of my friends who tried litecig have not been disappointed.

Ok, I tend to ramble on so I will sum this up:
    SHAWN ROCKS!!!

Thats about all I can say. Not only was it my first order from litecig but my first e cig period. Placed the order at about 10:30 am on Friday, had multiple email confirmations within an hour and my order was waiting for me when I got home today (Monday). You can be expecting to receive more orders from me.

p.s. My boss had bought one from one of those places at the mall and spent twice what I did, I'll be leaving your business card on her desk

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Placed my first order with Shawn late Friday night for a M401 pass-through kit, 2 extra M401 atomizers and two bottles of juice. JD @ TrueSmoker did not have the atomizers in stock so I sent some business to Shawn.

I have to say I am very impressed with the service -- quick response time to emails, and VERY fast shipping. Was surprised to come home today and see the package in the mailbox. I was not expecting it until tomorrow.

LiteCig rocks -- can't wait for the Vapre 51 from LiteCig & TS!

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast