Customer Feedback thread. - Page 4
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Customer Feedback thread.

100% appreciate shawns quick and realiable service but gotta jump back on that with

Cinnamon Roll, pretty sure it already made to
    Creme' Brulee'...think its only a mixing flavor tho

Thanks for the fast shipping. I ordered Wednesday and got it Monday. I also received a bonus 10ml Power Puff I would not have ordered it but since it came extra in my order I tried it and liked it very well.
    Thanks Shawn

Shawn any chance you might be getting VG juice?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran shawnp1's Avatar

i will se about working some vg into the lineup
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Cheaper to just cut it with glycerin yourself......

It's cheaper to just cut it with glycerin, DIY style.

Example: Let's say you like the cappucino as your favorite and you usually vape 16mG....

BUY the 50mL bottle of Cappucino in 24mG then cut it down to 16mG by simply adding 25mL of clycerin (in a bigger bottle of course).

HUMCO glycerin is available at any WalMart or well stocked drug store and it is VERY CHEAP (ask pharmacist in either case to tell you where it is on the shelf). I personally don't like this clycerin, which I believe is actually synthetic.

I bought 2 small bottles of WILTON glycerin on eBay...which i suspect is better that HUMCO. I'll be trying it soon. Apparently, bakers & chefs commonly use WILTON glycerin for cake icing/frosting arrangements.

Two other good brands of glycerin are LORANN....as well as the "NOW" brand which is actually VEGETABLE GLYCERIN available at most HEALTH FOOD STORES. It is my understanding that it's not very expensive for a good sized bottle.

IF you try to mix glycerin fresh out of the fridge, some brands of it can be rather thick. Let it sit outside the fridge for awhile or heat it SLIGHTLY in the microwave before mixing. Be sure to SHAKE WELL. Best bet is to refrigerate all your vaping juices.

If you plan to use it with an epipe, BE SURE to leave the pipe in a DRAINING POSITION when you're not actually vaping with it! It DOES THICKEN your vaping juice and it also cloggs more easily than common PG based vaping juice.

ADDITIONAL NEW NOTES:
    As mentioned before, I have determined that I do not like the Humco (synthetic) glycerin. Wilton is definitely better synthetic glycerin than the Humco. It is easily found on eBay.

Today I compared Wilton (synthetic) glycerin with the HERITAGE brand of VEGETABLE GLYCERIN which I got at a local health food store. I used each type to cut/thin some 16mG cappucino by just 25%....thus, making it 12mG. I vaped from TWO DSE601 EPIPES...SIDE-BY-SIDE.

Both vape nicely, but the Wilton is more likely to CLOGG the DSE601. The Wilton also did not preserve the original Cappucino flavor as well as the HERITAGE VG did.

So there you have it. In my side-by-side comparison, the HERITAGE brand of VEGETABLE GLYCERIN works better than the Wilton SYNTHETIC glycerin. That tells me that the HERITAGE VG probably also works better than that synthetic HUMCO stuff. I hope some folks find this helpful.

It seems likely to me that VEGETABLE GLYCERIN generally works better than SYNTHETIC GLYCERIN.

The HERITAGE VG was only about $5 for a 4 Oz/120mL bottle....yet I paid about the same price for just ONE 2 Oz/59mL bottle of the Wilton glycerin....which I'm neary certain is synthetic glycerin. Personally, I'll go with the HERITAGE VG. I've also heard that the "NOW" brand of VG is also very good. It is also sold at health food stores. I dumped my HUMCO glycerin (from WalMart) right down the toilet LOL
    Last edited by The Doc; 08-27-2009 at 07:34 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shawnp1 View Post
    i will se about working some vg into the lineup
    If you DO decide to start offering it.........The 3 brands of VG that I've found to be commonly available (mostly at health food stores) are HERITAGE, LorAnn and NOW. I'm not 100% SURE if LorAnn is actually VG....but I am sure that HERITAGE and NOW are both real VEGETABLE GLYCERIN.......perhaps you can find it in greater quantities, such as one gallon jugs or bottles. You would have to research it of course. I frequently research on Google & eBay for such things all the time.....
    Last edited by The Doc; 08-27-2009 at 08:07 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Best ever web-based business owner/operator!

First off, let me say that I cannot recall doing business with ANYONE who puts THIS MUCH EFFORT into making the customer happy...not even CLOSE!!

I had been ranting with a couple of other fellas about the pot luck I've had with some recent DSE601 technical issues. I was able to modify a bad DSE601 for quick-change VX2 atty usage....and I made it clear that I had NO INTENTION of asking Shawn for ANOTHER (2nd) replacement....BUT HE SENT ONE ANYWAY!! This is a $70 pipe and I was happy with the MOD I made out of the defective one.....yet he STILL sent me another!

Top that off with receiving my order within just 48 hours.....AND the fact that he made very sensible substitutions for a couple of flavors he ran out of...and you've got a winning combination of OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Thanks Shawn, for being the BEST EVER WEB-BASED BUSINESS IN EXISTENCE!!!!!
    Last edited by The Doc; 08-27-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran cmdrmaxwell's Avatar

Default am i the only unlucky one?

i whole heartedly agree that Shawn/Litecig is the bomb but am i the only unlucky one on these lightspeed shipping times? i made a liquid order on monday around 12 maybe 1pm and nothing in the mail today! this is my second order and it wont be my last! i was just so hoping i could be vaping on Coke, apple, vanilla, and Dr pepper right about now!
    rectum...damn near killed 'em!
    Old school Silver bullet vaping with 6V (stacked batts, OH MY!) & Black Bullet!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrmaxwell View Post
    i whole heartedly agree that Shawn/Litecig is the bomb but am i the only unlucky one on these lightspeed shipping times? i made a liquid order on monday around 12 maybe 1pm and nothing in the mail today! this is my second order and it wont be my last! i was just so hoping i could be vaping on Coke, apple, vanilla, and Dr pepper right about now!
    Blame the U.S. Postal service. The distance between Shawn and I is not that great....literally an afternoon drive. I could depart from my hometown at lunchtime on my motorcycle and be at Shawn's doorstep by dinnertime. With that being said, the USPS would look pretty darn lazy and inefficient if they could not do that within 3 days max. You on the other hand are much further away from PA, so they have some degree of excuse.......but I still think USPS is slacking a bit. Shawn always ships via USPS PRIORITY, so you really should have it by now. There obviously are slackers within the USPS.....no other logical explannation.
    Last edited by The Doc; 08-27-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran cmdrmaxwell's Avatar

great product at great cost will keep me a faithful Litecig customer....and the little freebies (id love to try the whiskey) help too! LOL!
    rectum...damn near killed 'em!
    Old school Silver bullet vaping with 6V (stacked batts, OH MY!) & Black Bullet!

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast