Customer Feedback thread. - Page 5
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Customer Feedback thread.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I always get my order correct and in just a couple of days. Great vendor. I even got some freebees once. Awesome!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrmaxwell View Post
    great product at great cost will keep me a faithful Litecig customer....and the little freebies (id love to try the whiskey) help too! LOL!
    I just gave away two 10mL bottles of juice that I cannot stand.....WHISKEY and PEAR. My buddy Kevin will be vaping away on that crap as he's jamming out somewhere tonight with his band. Let him pass it all around & they can all be happy merry vapers, I was just glad to get rid of it.

Today I received 11 of the 10mL bottles. Among them are some new ones I've never yet tried, such as Fruit mix (must be fruit punch), Kiwi, Hilton, watermelon, Parliament and "LCZ"....which must be the Oriental I guess. I think I'll try the LCZ first.......

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran shawnp1's Avatar

yea fruit mix is fruit punch, and lcz is oriental
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shawnp1 View Post
    yea fruit mix is fruit punch, and lcz is oriental
    BOTH nice flavors. I'm hoping fruit punch becomes a strong candidate for 50mL bottles soon.

Oriental should also be a big hit with people who like RY4 and/or Power Puff

Although some people really liked the PEAR, I don't like it at all. Likewise with the Whiskey.

You didn't care for the pear? Well send it to me, I will give it a nice home! I love that flavor! So mellow and sweet.
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaryKay View Post
    You didn't care for the pear? Well send it to me, I will give it a nice home! I love that flavor! So mellow and sweet.
    I'd be glad to do that, but I've already given it away to my friend Kevin....along with the Whiskey flavored juice

Super Member ECF Veteran cmdrmaxwell's Avatar

ok, all is well with the world since i just got my liquids! although i am not gettin all the hype with this RY4 everyone is talkin about. maybe i got to let it age or cut it!
    rectum...damn near killed 'em!
    Old school Silver bullet vaping with 6V (stacked batts, OH MY!) & Black Bullet!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrmaxwell View Post

ok, all is well with the world since i just got my liquids! although i am not gettin all the hype with this RY4 everyone is talkin about. maybe i got to let it age or cut it!
    Try it with more than just one type PV and/or atty. Perhaps the device you're vaping it with has a hot running atty, which just kills the flavor. Also, try it when your battery is more than 50% discharged....it may taste better at slightly lower atty power level

I just got my first order(and first e-cig!) from Shawn, he is an EXCELLENT vendor. I'm definitely going to be ordering from him in the future. I emailed him before I sent out my order, and asked if he could swap one of the manual batteries for an automatic. He went above and beyond that, and sent both manual batteries AND an automatic! Plus he sent an extra bottle of juice. He is amazing. Thank you Shawn!!!

4th order from Shawn. I receive the same quality service as my first order. Real top notch vendor.

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast