Customer Feedback thread. - Page 56
Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Customer Feedback thread.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch333 View Post
    I've gone through a couple packs of the1.5 clears. Never had an issue with them.
    Thanks for the reply but I hadn't expected to hear from them so fast! He's already checking into it. I have never had such fast and courtiest service. Simply outstanding. Already placed an order for the adapter I forgot to order and will be replacing my wife's batteries and atomizers with them after Christmas. Best prices for what we use hardware wise is a plus too. He has a new repeat customer here.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Once again package arrives the next day!

And again next day service, only way I could get what I need faster would be to drive to Jersey Shore!

Multiple orders the past few months and every one of them shipped the same day and arrived in my mail box two days later. Great service!!

I am very happy with the recent transaction. I had some questions before purchase and got a very quick response. Everything was well packaged, and the products are great. I tried to do a review with the follow-up email, but it looks as though it didn't go through to the site. I'll wait to see if the reviews show up. If not I'll redo them.

Thanks for the great products, quick shipping, an actual tracking # and great prices.

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

I have to say I am very happy! I purchased my first e cig kit about two weeks ago and my order was lost thanks to usps but my order was re-shipped out right away and I was taken vary good care of. Since then I have ordered 3 more times and will continue to do business with you(and recommend you to friends) from now on.

another happy customer here. totally diggin my new vv ego and mega cartos. the adapter i got didnt work but a new one is on its way!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Another happy camper fast shipping and great prices. This was my first order a few stones, some ejuice and a handfull off drip tips one of the tips was different then what I ordered, A email followed by a almost instant reply had a replacement in the mail right away. I will be makeing another order with Litecig within the next week or so.

Full Member Verified Member jawal's Avatar

Litecig is my #1 go to store. Reliable service, prompt shipment, quality products + competitive prices! I'm happy with all my previous purchases and their customer service is one of the best online.

1st time customer of litecig and I am very happy..got my new eGo-C kit!
    It took a day or so to get used to it..I have been a kr-808 user since I started vaping about 2 years ago.
    I can say one thing..I have yet to get a "overused", musty, wetrag flavor like I used to get from cartos (constantly..even new ones!)
    And I LOVE it!
    Of course there isn't a carto on this ecig which is why, but the tank (so far) seems to be the way for me.
    TY Litecig for the fast ship and great prices! Now get some replacement atomizers in...will ya?