Customer Feedback thread. - Page 66
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Customer Feedback thread.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ingenieur View Post
    Hi - Thought I'd share my experience with purchases & customer service from LiteCig from the last few weeks. I purchased an EgO DCT that malfunctioned - as far as I can tell, there was a blockage between the tank & the atomizer & the wick was burned after minimal use - & after contacting customer service I received a couple of terse e-mails that were quick to put the blame on me. There was no offer for refund or replacement & I purchased a Kanger Clearomizer as a replacement; this product, too, is faulty. It isn't effectively sealed between the tank, atomizer, & air chamber, & the device constantly sucks up a substantial amount of fluid into the air chamber. Maybe these are known issues (Buyer Beware!) but if so, it would be helpful to have some warnings attached.
    So much for that, no response whatsoever. Thanks for nothing!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran shawnp1's Avatar

I am sorry if the replies seemed terse. They were not meant that way. Sometimes with the volume of emails we get in a day the short replies can be taken the wrong way. We do our best to answer all emails as quickly as possible and if some of them being quick and short came across the wrong way to you I apologize for that.
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by shawnp1 View Post
    I am sorry if the replies seemed terse. They were not meant that way. Sometimes with the volume of emails we get in a day the short replies can be taken the wrong way. We do our best to answer all emails as quickly as possible and if some of them being quick and short came across the wrong way to you I apologize for that.
    After the many years dealing with Lite cig, I believe this to be true. Nice guy ...not an a- h...
    JoanJ likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

USPS lost my order! They were late, almost 6 pm. Marked the item as delivered but didn't leave it or gave it to a neighbor. I am pretty sure my neighbors don't vape.

I talked to the driver today. He said there were two new guys on the route yesterday.

I would love to say thanks for the tried and true menthol but I can't.

Most importantly, my account information is in the bag so if anyone calls lite cig saying they are me, it isn't me.
    ( for account security purposes ) Thanks

I purchased my eRoll from here! Fast shipping, item was packaged great. There was even a second atty cover in the box! So thank you so much for that! I was banging my head feeling silly not realizing I'd need a second one, so bonus!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ordered Sunday night, shipped Monday. Everything was packaged very well and arrived in good shape. Great service from these folks!
    Katya likes this.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. -C.S. Lewis

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ordered last night, messed up my order... So I sent an email to CS explaining my mistake, in the middle of the night. First thing this morning, I get an email back, "No problem, we'll fix your order before we ship." A few hours later, shipping confirmation.

I've been ordering from LiteCig for years--every single order was shipped within 24 hours (usually less), everything was always right--no mistakes on their part, not even a faulty product. I never had to return anything, ask for a replacement or a refund.

The only screw up was my own--last night. And LiteCig took care of it!

Thank you guys! You rock!

Ordered once on Saturday,realized I needed more supplies.Emailed the store,about adding on my order.The owner contacted me personally and took care of it.

Full Member Verified Member drewspuppet's Avatar

Have placed about 6 orders from them in last few months. They are always super fast to ship, no problems.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566