Customer Feedback thread.
Page 1 of 66 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Customer Feedback thread.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran shawnp1's Avatar

Exclamation Customer Feedback thread.

Got something postive about your experience with us ??? post it here. Got something negative about a experience with us go ahead post it here too
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Already placed 3 different orders from Shawn. Got the same excellent service, fast shipping and great quality products and juices.

Will definitely purchase more stuff / juices from litecigusa

Full Member ECF Veteran

Ha! Negative about Litecig!? I think not. Customer service, quality and shipping are all A+ Orders magically appear on your doorstep within merely a few days and if ever a complication arises it is resolved immediately. Thanks Shawn and Litecig for being such a great supplier!

I have nothing bad at all to say... Communication is great...Shipping is lightening fast! I am sooooo happy I found Shawn and LiteCig.. My 201 is awesome Damn sexy too! I now have to get my nails done so my hand looks just as good holding it!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Shawn is the Man!!!
    Received my order this afternoon,placed order very late friday night.What else can I say.Thats east coast to west 3 days!
    Shawn your service is the best,I will never order from anyone else!

Excellent products, shipping, prices, and customer service! What more could anyone want from a supplier? (well, except 36 mg menthol juice so I could do a one stop shop hint hint )

3 orders so far, all very smooth. I've always gotten freebies too! So far I've referred 4 people to Shawn and everyone's been happy with their experiences.

Just got my 5-pack of liquid last night, it ended up being a 6

Thanks again!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Shawn's secret?

I have to wonder HOW he does this well with his rapid ship times. Today I placed an order that I thought for sure would take awhile to pack & ship. It was an order for both myself and a buddy of mine...almost $300 worth of stuff with a pretty good number of smaller items......in addition to 3 PV kits. I made a relatively breif phone call to my buddy after placing the order, then downloaded my email and already there was the USPS PRIORITY TRACKING NUMBER!

In all my dealings with internet and mail order suppliers I've NEVER seen anything like it. As an ebay seller, I pride myself on my ability to get orders out fast.....but not nearly as fast as Shawn! He must have an incredibly well organized stockroom to be able to get orders out at this rate. Perhaps he has something else he's not telling us.....like a team of shipping room droids moving about the place in synchronicity, 24/7.

If he lacks what you want, just ask him if he can stock it.....only the squeaky wheel gets the grease. If he can get it and sell it, I'm sure he'd consider it. I'd rather try to convince him to stock it before ordering from anyone else at this point. Shawn be 'da man!

Last edited by The Doc; 08-18-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Order # 12, Great service, a few extras throw in, 3 days to the west coast.Thanks Shawn
    Ordered juices,carts etc,wife wanted Banana flavored juice,I thought she was nuts,but man thats good stuff!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Shawn's first error...WOW!!!

I just received my order within 48 hours of the time I placed it.......MULTIPLE WARP SPEED service as usual...THANKS SHAWN!

I got a BONUS BOTTLE of the Whiskey Juice...THANKS!!

AS REQUESTED, I got TWO burned out VX2 USB passthroughs to dissect for parts....THANKS!!!

I'm actually MISSING 2 BLUE VX2 ATTYS I ordered as spares for my buddy Kevin and I.

I MUST have ordered at least ten times now from Shawn...at least 3 of my orders were informally done at times when I was NOT LOGGED INTO my LiteCigUSA profile.....and with all the small (even tiny) "nickel & dime" items I have ordered.......he FINALLY made ONE minor error...LOL!

I GOTCHA SHAWN!! Finally confused you enough to forget something!!!

Page 1 of 66 123451151 ... LastLast