Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New stock update !!!

Thumbs up New Client Loves your Selections!

Hi there, My Name is Kerri, (aka AdventureDogs,) and I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks.. bought my 1st e cig in Late December (A BLU,) B4 I found ECF...

I've since upgraded to a Joye 510... although I think I like the Blu attys on the 510 manual batteries a little better, it's still too early to tell... Haven't quite yet been able to completely put down the analogs, but seeing a great deal of improvement. A pack is lasting me more than 2 days, & l wouldn't have them at all if the hubby would quit misplacing his 510 (he runs to the store in a panic.)

I've spent about 2 weeks researching e-juice retaillers. My criteria is pretty basic, must have what I want, (don't want to buy from a dozen different vendors,) Free or cheap shipping, Great Prices, Proven Service and Selection. LiteCigUsa won my confidence.

It seemed like most suppliers would only have one or two flavors on my must have list. LITECIGUSA had one of the best selections of PG e-juice around & I'm glad to hear they're adding VG based liquids soon... I'll be back to try it when they do.

The Big Bonus is that they actually had the stuff I wanted in stock and at a very fair price.

I am Happy to say that I just placed my first order with LiteCigUSA.

You have the flavors I most wanted to try In Stock, (Vanilla and Whiskey, Blueberry, Cream & Ry4) You also had plethora of others and included actual descriptions of the flavors (which inspired me to buy more than I originally intended. I was forced to exercise much more self control than I like to ...)

Unfortunately you did not have the USB Pass Through I wanted for my 510 in stock (although you have great price on that too...)

Do you know when you'll be getting in the 510 Pass Through? 10ml cappuccino?

Can someone tell me which blank cartridges will fit the BLU atomizers? The 510's don't like the high bridge of the BLU....
    Thanks Again and Rock on
    Kerri (AdventureDogs)

When do you expect to have the flue cured flavored juice in stock?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran shawnp1's Avatar

it will be a couple week sthen the flu cured will be back.
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureDogs View Post
    Hi there, My Name is Kerri, (aka AdventureDogs,) and I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks.. bought my 1st e cig in Late December (A BLU,) B4 I found ECF...

I've since upgraded to a Joye 510... although I think I like the Blu attys on the 510 manual batteries a little better, it's still too early to tell... Haven't quite yet been able to completely put down the analogs, but seeing a great deal of improvement. A pack is lasting me more than 2 days, & l wouldn't have them at all if the hubby would quit misplacing his 510 (he runs to the store in a panic.)

I've spent about 2 weeks researching e-juice retaillers. My criteria is pretty basic, must have what I want, (don't want to buy from a dozen different vendors,) Free or cheap shipping, Great Prices, Proven Service and Selection. LiteCigUsa won my confidence.

It seemed like most suppliers would only have one or two flavors on my must have list. LITECIGUSA had one of the best selections of PG e-juice around & I'm glad to hear they're adding VG based liquids soon... I'll be back to try it when they do.

The Big Bonus is that they actually had the stuff I wanted in stock and at a very fair price.

I am Happy to say that I just placed my first order with LiteCigUSA.

You have the flavors I most wanted to try In Stock, (Vanilla and Whiskey, Blueberry, Cream & Ry4) You also had plethora of others and included actual descriptions of the flavors (which inspired me to buy more than I originally intended. I was forced to exercise much more self control than I like to ...)

Unfortunately you did not have the USB Pass Through I wanted for my 510 in stock (although you have great price on that too...)

Do you know when you'll be getting in the 510 Pass Through? 10ml cappuccino?

Can someone tell me which blank cartridges will fit the BLU atomizers? The 510's don't like the high bridge of the BLU....
    Thanks Again and Rock on
    Kerri (AdventureDogs)
    To the best of my knowledge, blu attys/carts are not compatible with any other model (though that model is also sold under other names, like the Volcano), with the exception of the manual 510 batts on blu attys.

With some VERY creative modification, you might be able to get m401/m702 carts to fit, but there'd be no guarantees you wouldn't waste your time/money/blow up your e-cig in a freak accident.

I'd suggest just refill your blu carts until they won't take it anymore, and replace your attys with 510's and get new carts to go with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, blu attys/carts are not compatible with any other model (though that model is also sold under other names, like the Volcano), with the exception of the manual 510 batts on blu attys.

With some VERY creative modification, you might be able to get m401/m702 carts to fit, but there'd be no guarantees you wouldn't waste your time/money/blow up your e-cig in a freak accident.

I'd suggest just refill your blu carts until they won't take it anymore, and replace your attys with 510's and get new carts to go with it!

Raenon,
    Thanks for the reply... So far I've just been topping off the BLU carts as needed, but I did also buy some 510 atty's, blanks and juice... I'm getting into it...

Thanks to your post I just discovered that Volcano actually carries blank carts, so I will probably order some when they get them in stock, so I can use those blu atty's till they die.

I was hoping that their elusiveness was simply due to my ignorance...

The Sparkplug kits are now in STOCK
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

PV Master ECF Veteran

Great addition Shawn. That looks like a really nice little device and a great price on the full kit for a custom mod.

Quick questions...

Since it comes with 2 batteries in the kit I am assuming it runs off of just one at 3.7v is that correct?

I haven't used anything with the CR123 yet. Are those "protected" batteries?

yes it runs on one at 3.7, and no these arent protected batteries. i will have 6v units here shortly also
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

What 6v units? steampunk ? It does look nice but i think i want to try a 6volt

yes i will have the steam punk in 6v shortly. the 3.7 does work amazingly well though i was impressed.
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast