Show some love - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Show some love

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The original 201s were 2 holes. The new ones are 4 holes. Might have that reversed as I'm not a 201 master but there was definitely a change.
    Live in Japan? Join us here!

hey the last emperor

M201 USB Passthrough here too. I've been using it for about a month and love it.

Default Luvin' it

Got a 201 ( just a USB setup- hate e-cig batteries) from litecig the other day- damn fine e-cig- much better than the two other penstyles I've tried, real flavor machine with excellent vapor production

Default M201 vs dse801

I was just wanting some feedback about what people thought of the M201 vs the DSE801. I have the 801 and have been really disappointed with the cartridges that came with it. I've tried every mod out their but it sucks liquid like mad, is inconsistent with vapor production and I often have to let it rest for quite some time between hits.

Is the M201 any better in this regard?

Thanks

Jeremiah

Super Member ECF Veteran
    In the Gorgeous Rocky Mountains of Beautiful COLORADO!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by UberSquid View Post
    I was just wanting some feedback about what people thought of the M201 vs the DSE801. I have the 801 and have been really disappointed with the cartridges that came with it. I've tried every mod out their but it sucks liquid like mad, is inconsistent with vapor production and I often have to let it rest for quite some time between hits.

Is the M201 any better in this regard?

Thanks

Jeremiah
    Jeremiah[/quote]
    x xHi Jeremiah, is your 801 atty a high bridge or low bridge? (when you look down the inside of it, does the bridge come to a sharp point like this ^ or more flat, just slightly curved? xThere are 2 types of 801's out there, (the newer LOW bridged ones hold waaaay more liquid).

The HIGH bridge 801, causes the filler in the carts to shrink, therefore you constantly have to add more liquid, although taking the cartridge out and tapping it upside down onto paper towel helps bring back to the top. xOr you can use a spring inside the filler, from an ink pen, which help the filler from shrinking quite so much, atleast for a while.x

I owe both type 801's and the M-201 as well, and I prefer the newer, low bridge 801, lasts a lonnnng time. And are the best, IMHO.x

And M-201's are about the same as the high bridged, pointed ones, in that they are also pointed, only not quite as high, and use ALOT of liquid. xI found myself using even more with this atty than my high bridge 801.

The LOW bridge 801's are great, because the filler doesn't shrink from the heat and because they are more flat, they hold liquid longer, they just work a while lot better.x

Hope this helps you =)

Michelle

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234