A question on carts

Thread: A question on carts

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default A question on carts

I just got the M201 I ordered from beyondecigs.com.
    It came with soft rubber carts and I realy am not thrilled with the feel or taste of them. Does anyone know where to get plastic (hard) extra carts for it?
    And is it normal for them to be the rubber ones? The batteries and attys were loose and wraped in bubble wrap and the charger cord and carts came in yellowish beige boxes. They did state eveything would be loose and no gift box so there was no surprise about this.

I'd try Shawn at LiteCigUSA Both 201's I got from him came with hard tips. The soft tips really do suck. And I think the soft tips might be what the 801 uses as I got some with an 801 atty for my SB. They have a truly Horrid feel between the teeth!

PV Master Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie58 View Post
    I just got the M201 I ordered from beyondecigs.com.
    It came with soft rubber carts and I realy am not thrilled with the feel or taste of them. Does anyone know where to get plastic (hard) extra carts for it?
    And is it normal for them to be the rubber ones? The batteries and attys were loose and wraped in bubble wrap and the charger cord and carts came in yellowish beige boxes. They did state eveything would be loose and no gift box so there was no surprise about this.
    I don't see any reference to the M201 on the beyondecigs website (other than cartridges described as being for the "200/800 Pen Style"). It's a moot point for me, since I don't like their prices. Another reason to pursue David's lead to LiteCigUSA.
    "I am, therefore I think ... differently from most apparently." Don DaBoomVape

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks guys,I ordered some from Shawn since I've done business with him before and have been well satisfied with his service.