Is this an M201?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Is this an M201?

  1. #1
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Papa Lazarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,410

    Default Is this an M201?

    Hi, I thought this looked a bit similar to the M201 in terms of packaging and whatnot. Do you reckon this could be an M201?

    DealExtreme: $30.90 Electronic Cigarette Gift Set with Charger

    It seems DX are selling M401 lookalikes as well. What do we reckon, worth a punt?

  2. #2
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
    Hi, I thought this looked a bit similar to the M201 in terms of packaging and whatnot. Do you reckon this could be an M201?

    DealExtreme: $30.90 Electronic Cigarette Gift Set with Charger

    It seems DX are selling M401 lookalikes as well. What do we reckon, worth a punt?
    Its most likely not an M201. The shape of the cart (mouth end) and the packaging of the carts are totally different.

    The M401 lookalikes are M401 lookalikes. Someone posted the link a while back (the thread starter deleted it). If you look at the charger pictures, it states a different model and Smoore does not produce that type of graphics on an ecig. Some have described those as a cheap Health rebranded ecig, which i cannot confirm. The Health brand is both notoriosly cheap and bad in quality.

  3. #3
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sioux City, Iowa
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
    Hi, I thought this looked a bit similar to the M201 in terms of packaging and whatnot. Do you reckon this could be an M201?

    DealExtreme: $30.90 Electronic Cigarette Gift Set with Charger

    It seems DX are selling M401 lookalikes as well. What do we reckon, worth a punt?
    Too funny, I was just looking at this. I'm not sure what it is, but I can say for sure that (by going by the mouth piece alone) it is not an RN-4072 or a Joye302. But then again, I can't seem to find any pictures that match that mouth piece, DSE801, KR108, M201.. they are all different than this one. If I had to venture a guess, I would say DSE801.

    I would order one, but I am waiting on my previous order from them to arrive that I ordered over a month ago. (It was finally shipped Feb 25th).

    L8r, x
    Last edited by xMarlboroMan; 03-04-2009 at 08:42 PM.

  4. #4
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sioux City, Iowa
    Posts
    125

    Default

    There is a seller on eBay and if he really is selling M201, the ecig on dealexteme.com could well indeed be a M201 also.

  5. #5
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xMarlboroMan View Post
    There is a seller on eBay and if he really is selling M201, the ecig on dealexteme.com could well indeed be a M201 also.
    What makes you say that? The ebay guy is selling his M201 at $46.55.

    The cart packaging and mouth piece are also different from that of dealextreme and it also has an Smoore logo on it.

    Maybe i'm missing something.

  6. #6
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    338
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    as far as I know, this is the only place I have seen a 201 is absolutely e cigs

  7. #7
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sioux City, Iowa
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedor View Post
    What makes you say that? The ebay guy is selling his M201 at $46.55.

    The cart packaging and mouth piece are also different from that of dealextreme and it also has an Smoore logo on it.

    Maybe i'm missing something.
    Ya, I realize the mouth piece is different, however, I have yet to see any other ecig with that mouth piece either. I was merely going off the pictures of the packaging and close ups of the atomizer and battery.

    There is no way to tell for sure what model it is unless someone gets one, but now they are "sold out" on dealextreme, so we may never know.

  8. #8
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sparta, Greece
    Posts
    331

    Default

    That e-cig has been sold out for at least 6 months. It is not standard pen style but some frankenstein mod.
    The m401 lookalikes are the real thing.
    I have some doubts m201 atomizer being better than the generics since they were so good already but the battery ought to be better.

  9. #9
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    La Crosse, WI.
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jigtg View Post
    That e-cig has been sold out for at least 6 months. It is not standard pen style but some frankenstein mod.
    The m401 lookalikes are the real thing.
    I have some doubts m201 atomizer being better than the generics since they were so good already but the battery ought to be better.

    I purchased an M-201 from absolutlyecigs.
    What a piece of junk.
    One battery went bad after 4 days. I can't always get a consistant hit from the thing. The one working battery is having problems also. One moment it works fine, the next time it won't turn on. Seems to be a battery to atomizer connection?
    Easy to overfill, liquid leaks out... messy.
    The drawn is very hard, like sucking a thick milk shake through a straw.
    I have found this model to be un-realiable. I do not recomend.
    Last edited by Closet Toker; 03-30-2009 at 11:30 AM.

  10. #10
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B'ham, AL
    Posts
    35

    Default

    It looks like the 801 I bought from gifts from heaven. I bought an 801 and 901. the 901 is good but the 801 sucks. very little vapor rom the 801.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks