Need alternative to m401 series I like to dip!

Thread: Need alternative to m401 series I like to dip!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Need alternative to m401 series I like to dip!

Hi, I haven't been on this forum for a few years. After I learned everything I needed to know and tried a few e-cigs until I found the one I was happy with, I got busy with my life.

I just learned, by trying to order, that the m401 series is going to be no longer.

I would like to find another e-cig that has a similar atty. I dip when I vape. Have been for years. I don't know what other e-cig is similar and I can dip the atty to vape. I also like the automatic versus the manual.

Any suggestion??

Thanks

Super Member ECF Veteran Robin Macri's Avatar

I think the 306 attys are the same kind you are looking for. They have a 510 connection.I would get an ego twist and a couple 306 attys and you should be happy.

PV Master ECF Veteran

The M400 series has been discontinued but there are still parts available, mostly on closeout though. I'd suggest that since you like your current setup you just stock up on parts before they're gone.

Try here for some atomizers, Electronic cigarette atomizers | Cigar atomizers, and here M401 Replacement Atomizer - Black.
    Batteries and chargers are cheap here, Clearance Item's.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I, too, miss my m4XX series intellicigs from years past- they lasted a long, long time before the batteries gave out. They were really the absolute closest thing you could get to a real cigarette- even the draw on them was tight and proper! Those little dripping atomizers kicked as much vapor out as the big mods I use these days, and I never got a burnt hit- ever. I wish they would've come out with something similar that I could add to my arsenal...I really do wish I still had some working batts and dipping attys.