XL carts for the M401???? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: XL carts for the M401????

Super Member ECF Veteran

Billy, thanks for the tips! I am happy w/ my regular filler XL carts from Litecig but was wondering about the PTB mod.
    Joe

Super Member ECF Veteran

The XL PTB cartridges for the m401 series e-cigarettes are nicely put together and work very well. It is a worthwhile modification. Those for the m601 are just not as well executed, though they still work pretty darn well in comparison.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks again Billy! Now if they will just make a 901 to 601 adapter. I have grown quite fond of using an adapter, and my 3.7V 901 thread mod, w/ my 40x stuff. I am pretty sure the 60x attys will work even better. And I could get the cartos for the 60x.

Oh, and I have some old 40x attomizers that perk up after I put them on the 3.7V for awhile. And the 14500 batteries last all day. I just get a freshly charged one each morning and charge up the used batt for use the next day.
    Joe

Blog Entries

this looked like a good thread to bump and ask a pertinent question.

can anyone post a pic or two of a comparison in M4 parts? i'd like to see:

M40x with cart next to same M40x with cartomizer
    M403 with XL cart next to M401 with standard cart

any other combinations you're using with success.

hopefully someone has the means to do this. thanx to you in advance!
    Tj

Super Member ECF Veteran

I noticed recently that no one seems to have the factory pre-PTB modded m401 XL or standard cartridges available anymore. Kind of sad. I liked the modification, but never wanted to hassle with doing it myself. I did use a set of cartomizers on my m402s for awhile. They were stainless steel finish screw in types (I think they always are as far as I know). Filling them was a real pain, and they had to be cleaned regularly. Often times that led to less than desirable flavor results. Sorry, no pictures, but they are about as long as an XL cartridge, which is only like 3mm longer than a standard m401 cartridge. They looked good, with a flush fit, and had a nearly all day long lasting capacity in one cartomizer, which is admittedly amazing. They ran hotter though, so flavor suffered. I ended up giving up on them, but the concept is certainly fairly sound. They may work better for larger model type e-cigarettes. I'm looking into other m401 cartridge mods now. Any recommendations?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456