Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MadVapes E-Liquid

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran hoogie76's Avatar

Default MadVapes E-Liquid

Hi Folks, Just wanted to clarify on our e-liquid selection a bit as I've seen some mention that TopVapor was China e-liquid.

TopVapor is made here in North Carolina, the only part of it from China is the nic and the bottles . Our flavors are from California. We use 300mg VG nic as a base. A typical TopVapor blend is 20-25% flavoring , 20% or less PG and the rest VG. Some flavors are all VG and contain no PG and that will typically be specified in the listing.

We also sell Dekang, SLB and Bauway e-liquids which are usually the tobacco flavors and things like 555 and ry4.. These are typically all PG..

thanks, hoog
    Last edited by hoogie76; 08-14-2010 at 03:53 AM.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the clarification. Was wondering what ratios where used with the pg/vg.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, thanks.

I'm just crushed there is no Butter Pecan right now... I couldn't postpone my order any longer! <snif> <moan>

Next week, we've got a huge shipment of flavors that are in transit. Butter pecan, cotton candy, maple cream and others will be back in stock

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hoogie76 View Post
    Next week, we've got a huge shipment of flavors that are in transit. Butter pecan, cotton candy, maple cream and others will be back in stock
    Hopefully those flavors include vanutla and mocha latte if so I'll be putting in another order to complement the mod I'm making from my order that should be here tomorrow.
    Last edited by Ocelott; 08-14-2010 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelott View Post
    Hopefully those flavors include vanutla and mocha latte if so I'll be putting in another order to complement the mod I'm making from my order that should be here tomorrow.
    Yessum, hazelnut, vanilla cream, mocha, strawberry, watermelon, berry cola and more..

Next week is gonna be a HUGE e-liquid stocking week. We also just got in 30,000 bottles and we're really gearing up for not being out of stock on e-liquds anymore and we really appreciate your patience in hanging on while we get our crap together

hoog

Senior Member ECF Veteran FlyerTom's Avatar

We also just got in 30,000 bottles and we're really gearing up for not being out of stock on e-liquds anymore
    Yowzah! It'll be great not seeing "0 available" on your site, fer sure.
    Just how big IS your hidey-hole?

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hoogie76 View Post
    Hi Folks, Just wanted to clarify on our e-liquid selection a bit as I've seen some mention that TopVapor was China e-liquid.

TopVapor is made here in North Carolina, the only part of it from China is the nic and the bottles . Our flavors are from California. We use 300mg VG nic as a base. A typical TopVapor blend is 20-25% flavoring , 20% or less PG and the rest VG. Some flavors are all VG and contain no PG and that will typically be specified in the listing.

We also sell Dekang, SLB and Bauway e-liquids which are usually the tobacco flavors and things like 555 and ry4.. These are typically all PG..

thanks, hoog
    This is a big help thanks for clearing this up... as i was purchasing i swear i thought it said top vapor and a different section as dekang. but my brother said that all their liquids are from china, and that i shouldnt have bought them...

i didnt have the chance to vape anything from china, my brother told me not to being china is a unrestricted country...

I have nothing against china nor do i have any thing bad to say about their juice(being that i never tried), but im just reacting upon the majority of negative feedback...And this is why i love the forum and the people who are determined to give their opinions on whats good and whats not! It makes my job on choosing a lot easier...

Senior Member ECF Veteran

LOL that's funny I had a guy from jersey tell me yours were form across the pond and I told him what you just did... Glad you made a post!

The 510PCC kit you added is awesome. You made me sending friends to your site that much easier with it listed.

Love your liquids!

Justin P

P.S. Stock up on banana all the guys at work are switching over to this 1 by 1 and are killing my stock!
    Last edited by Mr.JcP; 08-15-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have to say the Bauway Marl is way better than I expected. I turn to it when ever I get the urge for a cig. It's the best tasting tobacco I've tried. Great TH and inexpensive, too! It's Chinese, but it's still awesome!

The Top Vapor Butter Pecan is yummy as well and it's American made!

All that and top notch, speedy service.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast