Madvapes is admitting to being hacked. - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Madvapes is admitting to being hacked.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Add me to the list. I got a fraudulent charge of over $1200 this weekend after ordering from MadVapes. This is the second time this has happened to me - last time was in May, immediately after ordering from MadVapes.

Hoog - do something about this - you just lost me as a customer (for four years now).

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran hoogie76's Avatar

Hi Folks, just want to let you know that we are ALWAYS looking into cc fraud since the last time we got hacked and will continue to monitor. At the moment however, we see nothing out of the ordinary and talked to our processor to see if there was any increase in reported activity and nada.. We'll always continue to keep a close eye on this..

hoog

Why not just sale gift cards on E-Bay?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sorry to break it to you, but I have only used this card to order from your website - nowhere else. So either your site was hacked again, or you have an employee or administrator stealing credit card information. Either way, I cannot order from you anymore until this is fixed and you truly have a secure site. As of now, you do not. Again, I am a customer of over four years with you, and I order for two people monthly. You lost me unless you fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by hoogie76 View Post
    Hi Folks, just want to let you know that we are ALWAYS looking into cc fraud since the last time we got hacked and will continue to monitor. At the moment however, we see nothing out of the ordinary and talked to our processor to see if there was any increase in reported activity and nada.. We'll always continue to keep a close eye on this..

hoog
    bcme likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Add me to the list along with that t w o week wait for a new card also.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Any updates on this?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314