MadVapes Wants Your Feedback! - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: MadVapes Wants Your Feedback!

Full Member Verified Member

Just ordered a few t-dux's and replacement heads today. Can you post any videos on it? Really interested if this is the next-generation product some people are touting it to be. Thanks!
    Sally_ likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran vapomike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coltman View Post
    I was at one of your locations Saturday and bought a itaste MVP 2 kit and paid $72. The madvapes website says $57, what's up with that?
    There is a 25% mark up in the store for the personal service, care, plus you get instant gratification. It's not that bad once you consider you save shipping fees and the wait time.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Crowedude654's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vapomike View Post
    There is a 25% mark up in the store for the personal service, care, plus you get instant gratification. It's not that bad once you consider you save shipping fees and the wait time.
    It's also because the stores have to purchase it from the website. They get a substantial discount, but they pay more than we pay to get it from China.
    Happiness is a warm coil | www.madvapes.com

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Yes, I use the web store and it is just always out of stock. I have been going elsewhere. Madvapes has good stuff, when they have it.

Jere

Quote Originally Posted by vapomike View Post
    A 25% mark up to walk in pick an item and pay. Hmmmm.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran wvducklady's Avatar

Everything that i have purchased from Madvapes I love! Great products, great prices, and a great variety. Your customer service is the best that I have ever experienced! Anytime I send a ticket or email I almost instantly get a response. It is amazing! Your workers are so nice! I always talk to Khirsten, and she is my favorite. I love shopping at Madvapes! I do not get my equipment anywhere else but with Madvapes. I will shop with you guys until the day I quit vaping! Thanks for being awesome!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Verified Member kadkins11's Avatar

I buy everything I get from a couple of your B&M shops in Charlotte. How bout setting up a repeat customer discount program. It looks like you have one for online customers it would be nice to have one for the retail customers!
    Thanks,
    Kenny
    vapomike and Porkchop081 like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran D. Waterhouse's Avatar

Innokin has their own category, do the same for Smok Tech!
    The SID & ARO, BoxMods w/ 2ohm singles, IGO S w/ Sigelei 24 & Mt. Baker Vapor juice :)

All the EHpro mods you can get your hands on. Imo the best clone mods made.
    Doughboy67 likes this.

Don't have much to say in the wants/needs/desires of things.

First, kudos to the Mooresville retail store. Nice folks. Love 'em.

Software-wise, the LH juices are damn good and Dry Season as been my general every day vape now since the Mooresville store started stocking it. I hope you add a few more flavors to the line up as I like the 50/50 pg/vg. If you can get a blend that tastes as close to a clove cigarette as Dry Season tastes to an analog, I'm up for a pint or two. Also, I've had a guava ejuice from somewhere before and I wish you all had that flavor. . . mmm guava. Tried that new Caldron (Anis & Orange) flavor. Had to get 10ml to think on it some more. I think I like it a lot. Your VG Tobacco is nasty to me. Tastes like green tobacco. Like the flavor of Redman sans molasses. The chai flavor is not to be commented on. A few more VG only or maybe some of the TV juices with more VG would be nice.

As for hardware, I'm pretty good for mods right now so I'm not in the shopping mood. Wife'd kill me. Would not mind seeing you guys carry the Kamry K1000 pipe mod. I'd buy one. I'd have to hide it, but yeah, I'd get one. Especially if you get it at a decent price point. Multi packs of cartos & kanger type coils would be nice too. Skins for MVP's would rock. Surely you can talk to one of the graphics/sign making places in town to cut out some vinyl stick-um to patterns for an MVP at a decent price point. . . or once you get a die to cut the things they'd get really cheap to make. . .
    Last edited by Tcar; 02-17-2014 at 05:00 AM.
    eLefAdEr likes this.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast