MadVapes Wants Your Feedback! - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: MadVapes Wants Your Feedback!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Honestly, I'm surprised you guys are still in the online business. Haven't purchased from you in over a year because you were out of stock on everything I needed. Yet were continuing to sale to other vendors. So, loyalty would be on the top of the list of things you could change.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Crowedude654's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor Vinny View Post
    Honestly, I'm surprised you guys are still in the online business. Haven't purchased from you in over a year because you were out of stock on everything I needed. Yet were continuing to sale to other vendors. So, loyalty would be on the top of the list of things you could change.
    Yes, we've had some problems in the past with keeping things in stock, but I think you have the circumstances all wrong. It wasn't like we were shafting our retail customers to sell to wholesalers. If it was out of stock on MadVapes, it was out of stock for wholesalers too. If anything, it would have been the other way around, with wholesale being out of stock while MadVapes still had stock. MadVapes would have bought 250 eGo batteries, for example, from the wholesale side. And since we sell exponentially more product from our wholesale warehouse, it would have run out of stock first, while MadVapes would slowly sell those 250 they bought. Our retail warehouse always has a designated quantity set aside specifically so that wholesale doesn't sell out before MadVapes gets a chance to buy, but they can purchase more than that if they need to. So MadVapes.com will never, ever be out of stock while our wholesale site still has stock. And this is not a new thing; it's the way it's always been since we set up the wholesale site. Believe me, I had to deal with stock issues when I ran our B&M in Concord; it wasn't just our retail customers that were affected.

What exactly were you waiting on that we didn't have? And how long was it out of stock for? Chances are that if it's out of stock for an extended period of time, it's either obsolete or discontinued. Or if you're waiting on anything from Vision, Bauway, or Boge, don't hold your breath because whatever we have left right now is the last of what we'll be getting from those companies. I'm not going to go into all of this again because it's beating a dead horse at this point, but I will direct you to my post from 4 months ago to clear things up:

In Stock / Out of Stock - What's Up at MadVapes

We're not big-wigs, wearing suits and monocles, smoking our Cuban e-cigars and drinking scotch while we laugh about how our customers are making futile attempts to order from our website. We want people to be able to get what they want, when they want it. Doesn't it make sense that if we're out of stock, then we're not making money? It's just bad business. I can assure you, our stock issues had absolutely nothing to do with our loyalty to our customers. Retail and wholesale customers were in the same boat.

We're just a bunch of people who love to vape, plain and simple. We wear t-shirts and jeans to work. We have families and hobbies, and we're just regular people doing the best we can to keep up with the market. And almost everything we said we were going to do to fix the issue has been done, and our stock levels have improved greatly. Also, when something goes out of stock, it's back in stock much more quickly. Any of our customers that have been patient and remained loyal throughout our growing pains can attest to that.

Hopefully you'll read the post that I've linked above, and that will shed some light on what was going on during that time. We always strive to do right by our customers, but some problems can't be fixed overnight. I take it that, since you've taken the time to post in our subforum despite the fact that you haven't purchased from us in over a year, that you still have an interest in MadVapes, so thanks for that. Your loyalty is appreciated. And I'm sure you'll be able to find what you need on a consistent basis from now on.
    Happiness is a warm coil | www.madvapes.com

Account closed on request

hey Crowedude - see my posts

here --> Weekly Contest - February 17 thru February 21

and --> Weekly Contest - February 17 thru February 21

I'd really like to become a customer of your, but...

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2 View Post
    hey Crowedude - see my posts

here --> Weekly Contest - February 17 thru February 21

and --> Weekly Contest - February 17 thru February 21

I'd really like to become a customer of your, but...
    Well the Vision stuff is out of stock for good, but Smok has their own versions of all the same items, which are in stock.

Batteries were ordered 2 weeks ago and should be here within a few days.

Silica and Kanthal we're working on. We actually have 10,000 meters of ekowool and 10,000 meters of silica rope, but there's only one person available to cut it to the proper size. Same thing with wire. We have about 20 pounds of wire here at the warehouse, but we have to wait for someone to become available to cut it, scan it, barcode it, etc. This is our biggest problem right now. What we're probably going to do after we sell the wire we have now, is just order it and sell it by the individual spool so that it doesn't take so much time to get this stuff live.

Adapters are always on order, so those should be back soon.

What Vapor Vinny is referring to is an issue we had when we first started wholesaling, where we could be out for months at a time, get a new shipment, and have it sell out in mere hours before it was out of stock again. Don't worry, we will have everything you're looking for, except for the Vision products, all within a few weeks at the latest.

Account closed on request

OK, I'm a rather patient person..
    All those items on my wish list are things I "want"..
    Should they become things I "need", then you lose out on a sale..
    No sweat off my butt either way..

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2 View Post
    OK, I'm a rather patient person..
    All those items on my wish list are things I "want"..
    Should they become things I "need", then you lose out on a sale..
    No sweat off my butt either way..
    We really do appreciate the patience. What you're describing is exactly what we try to avoid. China is overworked because they always experience a "boom" of sorts after Chinese New Year when every vendor needs large quantities as soon as possible, which is why it's taking a bit longer than usual for our orders to ship. Hopefully by the middle of next week everything will be back to normal.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crowedude654 View Post
    We want to know what you think about anything and everything! What do you like? What don't you like? What would you like to see more of? What would you like to see less of? Is there anything you'd like to see us carry? Where can we improve? You guys are the reason we are in business, and we want to be the best vape shop we can be! So don't hold back! Let us know your thoughts!
    I have been pleased with previous orders and service. More sales and discount coupons? Ya I know we all want a deal!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran wvducklady's Avatar

I have not had any problems with Madvapes yet. One thing I wanted was out of stock due to Chinese New Year holiday. As soon as the Chinese holiday passed Madvapes had it in. It was only a few days!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VapieDan View Post
    I have been pleased with previous orders and service. More sales and discount coupons? Ya I know we all want a deal!
    We have a 10% off sitewide coupon going on right now. You can use the coupon code FEB10OFF when you check out. You can also check out the Daily Deals on the front page of the site, and/or sign up to receive the newsletter which usually has deals or coupons.
    liblue1 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

holy crap, you guys actually made a video almost right after i suggested it. not gonna say i deserve the credit, but that's awesome! thank you!

Introducing the New T-Dux 2.0 Bottom-Coil Clearomizer - YouTube

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast