MadVapes Wants Your Feedback! - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: MadVapes Wants Your Feedback!

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would prefer to have the option of using the standard PC site on my mobile device. I generally shop from my Android, and the mobile format of Madvapes is pretty much useless. I've been a customer to Madvapes for over 3 years and always happy with the selection and pricing, but haven't bought anything since the mobile redirect started without option to use standard view.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Crowedude654's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spacenoodle View Post
    holy crap, you guys actually made a video almost right after i suggested it. not gonna say i deserve the credit, but that's awesome! thank you!

Introducing the New T-Dux 2.0 Bottom-Coil Clearomizer - YouTube
    Of course there had to be a video about these! New tanks, new coils, intended for the majority of vapers.....but sure, I'll give this one to you.

It was totally your idea.
    Happiness is a warm coil | www.madvapes.com

Ultra Member ECF Veteran wvducklady's Avatar

Thanks Crowedude! Yea, I am signed up for the newsletter so I got it! I have been orderimg so much lately...I have to control myself! Lol I do need to get those 2 batteries sometime though!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

ECF Guru* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Somewhere near the Cascade Mountains, United States
    Blog Entries

I was going to order......but Cotton candy is "sold out"..............That is the first time I have ever seen that...... The 510 prewired connectors are also "sold out"..............how am I supposed to take advantage of the 10% off if the items I want are not there?
    I had stuff in my cart & was going to deposit some $$ into my ordering account when I went just now to see how much I needed to deposit I can't even access my cart.....

Ultra Member ECF Veteran wvducklady's Avatar

The sold out stuff is a bummer, but not being able to access your cart is something else. Just exit out, and reopen your internet, and go back to madvapes website. That should take care of it. If it still does not work restart your computer and go back to madvapes website, sign in, and go to cart.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I think it wouldn't let me access it because some of the stuff was sold out......It wasn't when I put it there....I went to me wishlist and found out that is was sold out............So I just gave up...

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Crowedude654's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiestyle View Post
    I would prefer to have the option of using the standard PC site on my mobile device. I generally shop from my Android, and the mobile format of Madvapes is pretty much useless. I've been a customer to Madvapes for over 3 years and always happy with the selection and pricing, but haven't bought anything since the mobile redirect started without option to use standard view.
    You are getting the desktop site. It has to do with how big the screen is. The website automatically adjusts itself to fit in the window. Try it: go to Madvapes - Electronic Cigarettes, E Cigarettes, E-Cigs on your PC, and have the browser window full-screen. Now click the button between the "X" and the "-" at the top right corner to enter window mode. Now resize your window. You can see how it adjusts. Shrink it down until it's the size of your mobile screen. It's going to look the same. The idea is that no matter what device you're viewing the website on, it will always look proportional. There's not really a whole lot we can do, even if we wanted to, other than completely overhaul the website.
    Happiness is a warm coil | www.madvapes.com

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Is there an ETA for Cotton candy flavor?

I actually ordered a rather large order from you guys earlier this week, got everything on saturday.
    Service is fantastic, and prices aren't half bad.

It would be nice to see more mechanical mods and RDA's, however.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

When there's a problem with an order, one finds out how good their supplier really is. I received an order last Friday that was missing one item, a Vision product that is no longer being sold and is out of stock. I submitted a ticket Friday night, and asked for an alternative that was the same price if a replacement could not be shipped. On Tuesday, I logged in to find I had a new order in process, for more than I requested! I also received an email which included an apology for the oversight. I know that Madvapes has grown dramatically since my first order a few years ago, but the service is still great. Thanks to Madvapes and Rebekah!
    Vaping since April 3, 2011 8:30am

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast