MadVapes Wants Your Feedback! - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: MadVapes Wants Your Feedback!

Super Member Verified Member Noble Gas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You guys doing an update or something? I'm just getting a blank white page...
    (edit: five minutes after writing this, the site returned to it's former glory)

Aside from the missing website (which I assume will be back soon), my only complaint is that I was about to purchase that EhPro Maraxus (as my first mech) and the moment I decided to take the plunge - it disappeared. Not even an 'out of stock' note; just gone. /cry

I'm waiting for my first order atm (a nimbus clone) and so far everything's been great. I really like your site layout. Easy on the eyes and logical, and the large versions of pics are actually LARGE, which is very nice.
    Last edited by Noble Gas; 02-25-2014 at 09:36 PM.
    Optimist: Half Full. Pessimist: Half Empty. Scientist: 50% Capacity.

Senior Member Verified Member kadkins11's Avatar

I still think you guys should start some kind of customer loyalty program for your B&M stores. I'm in one of them purchasing something at least once a week. I was in the Smith Corners Store 4 times last week! By the way the Kats Blood and the Passion Punch that they make at that location are EXCELLENT! And both of the stores I've been to have great employees that are very helpful!

Super Member ECF Veteran oldjoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bcme View Post
    Get rid of that upper page that hangs half way down the page.
    That was a very serious deterrent to me ordering from MadVapes. Since that has been removed, I am now a customer.
    bcme likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by oldjoe View Post
    That was a very serious deterrent to me ordering from MadVapes. Since that has been removed, I am now a customer.
    Still a serious deterrent. I hate having to scroll up and down just to view an item as it covers half my screen but hey that's just me.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran wvducklady's Avatar

I do not have that problem, or at least I do not think I do...lol Is it blank or does it have information on it? I use my tablet 98% of the time, and there is not a blank area....

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

ECF Veteran

The menu is at the top of the page and when you scroll to look at something the menu will drop and cover half my screen on my laptop so I have to keep scrolling to read about the product.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran wvducklady's Avatar

Awwwww! I can see why that bothers you.

On my tablet their is a button to bring down the menu, and if I click the menu again it takes it back up and away.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
    bcme likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Crowedude654's Avatar

The menu is at the top of the page and when you scroll to look at something the menu will drop and cover half my screen on my laptop so I have to keep scrolling to read about the product.
    You should try increasing your display resolution. It sounds like you have it too low. When it's too low, it makes everything look too big. When you have the correct resolution for your monitor, the box shouldn't even come close to taking up half the screen. It'll also make everything you do on your PC look much better.
    Last edited by Crowedude654; 03-06-2014 at 07:43 PM.
    bcme likes this.
    Happiness is a warm coil | www.madvapes.com

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Crowedude654 View Post
    You should try increasing your display resolution. It sounds like you have it too low. When it's too low, it makes everything look too big. When you have the correct resolution for your monitor, the box shouldn't even come close to taking up half the screen. It'll also make everything you do on your PC look much better.
    That didn't make any difference. When I scroll about 1/4 down the page the menu will drop down.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Crowedude654's Avatar

That didn't make any difference. When I scroll about 1/4 down the page the menu will drop down.
    It's not going to stop it from dropping down, but it shouldn't be as invasive. On my screen, it only hangs down about an inch. Anyway you could post a screenshot?

Website Screenshot.jpg

Here's what it looks like for me. Does yours look anything like this, or does it hang down more?
    Last edited by Crowedude654; 03-06-2014 at 08:55 PM.
    bcme likes this.
    Happiness is a warm coil | www.madvapes.com

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast