Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: MadVapes Wants Your Feedback!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Crowedude654's Avatar

Default MadVapes Wants Your Feedback!

We want to know what you think about anything and everything! What do you like? What don't you like? What would you like to see more of? What would you like to see less of? Is there anything you'd like to see us carry? Where can we improve? You guys are the reason we are in business, and we want to be the best vape shop we can be! So don't hold back! Let us know your thoughts!
    priorities and VapieDan like this.
    Happiness is a warm coil | www.madvapes.com

Senior Member Verified Member Slobalt7's Avatar

Thumbs up

Well I am a semi-regular in the Hope Mills shop and I like it. My buddy Miles works there and between him and Tim, everyone seems pretty cool and legit. The shop is laid back and honestly reminds me more of a lounge atmosphere, very homey IMO. The only real changes I would make would be things you can't easily control such as older people coming in, half the time I am in there Tim is the only person over 30 in the building which can get annoying when a 18 year old non-smoking-convert who is loud and obnoxious has to become the center of the formerly chill atmosphere. Another would be adding to the discount bin but how would you support overhead if you went the FT route. Lol. Overall your Hope Mills shop is great.
    Last edited by Slobalt7; 01-30-2014 at 11:21 PM.
    Call me Travis

AGA-T2 @ .8 ohm twisted 24G DC, Brass Sentinel

ECF Guru* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Somewhere near the Cascade Mountains, United States

More DIY for building mods.....................& DIY juice...................

Ultra Member ECF Veteran dale1962's Avatar

More options on USA tobacco liquids...........
    Last edited by dale1962; 02-02-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Senior Member Verified Member bcme's Avatar

Get rid of that upper page that hangs half way down the page.

What has happened on the Web Store? Few batteries, No chargers, TopVapor liquids only in 10ml minibottles? EVERYTHING
    I normally order is out-of-stock? What is going on?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Crowedude654's Avatar

Dale1962, have you checked out Lion Head? It's our new line of liquid, USA-made. There's quite a few tobacco flavors in there.

Baggins, first and foremost, it's Chinese New Year. Until mid-February, we won't be able to place any orders with China.

What batteries are you looking at? I just checked the site and we're fully-stocked on all IMR batteries.

As for chargers, we still have the TrustFire TR-001, which is a mid-level, solid charger. Again, these all come from China so we won't be able to order more for a few more weeks.

Bottles have just arrived, so you should see the 30mL and 50mL options return very soon.

Thanks for the help everyone! Keep it coming!
    Last edited by Crowedude654; 02-03-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    priorities likes this.
    Happiness is a warm coil | www.madvapes.com

Hadn't visited your site lately so no didn't know....how do u compare the LH baccos to topvapors?Better,same,different tobacco base?Scott still the mixologist over there?

Oh yeah any plan on carrying kanger products in near future?Ive heard they can be a pain to deal with sometimes
    Last edited by dale1962; 02-03-2014 at 07:04 PM.

The way you asked, I thought at first, "Man you are asking for it," ... then ... "Well that was cool of him, I'll have to give the site a look."

Turns out I been there a few times before, I thought you guys had a nice selection and good prices. Will keep you in mind, and thanks for asking. I like glass tanks and mini protank 2 type tanks and clones, and good mid-level nearly idiot-proof devices like the iTaste V3 for my budget, and I DIY juice, so there's how I vote. Not a big fan a Flash-y graphics, more of a laid back surfer myself, but easy enough to get around and have a good time at your place. There ya go.
    "Everything in excess. Anything worth doing once is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for monks." -- Robert A. Heinlein

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast