Madvapes Newsletters support CASAA and CTA

Thread: Madvapes Newsletters support CASAA and CTA

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thumbs up Madvapes Newsletters support CASAA and CTA

I just wanted to mention that it was very cool that I received a newsletter from Madvapes telling me about Delaware's proposed ban.

I'm subscribed to dozens and dozens of supplier newsletters and Madvapes is the only one that sent me the reminder. (I already get CASAA newsletters, but still, I thought it was awesome to see a newsletter like that from one of the suppliers that I buy from.) In fact, not many suppliers send out any kind of newsletters, even though they have a sign-up on their site.

For a vendor to show that they are aware and want to spread awareness, is awesome!!

Thanks Madvapes

Vaping since Feb. 2012, avoiding approx. 30-35 cigs a day. Everything I tried prior to finding e-cigs failed! Write to your Senators and Representatives, the CDC and the FDA. Tell your e-cig story to them and to CASAA too and let our voices be heard!

I love Madvapes! It is nice getting their newsletters. I have had such a wonderful experience with them, and will be a customer until the day I quit vaping.