Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Latest staus of ban in Malaysia ?

Default Latest staus of ban in Malaysia ?

Hi Guys,

I'm planning a month long visit to Malaysia. As a chain vapor, I need to bring lots of bottles of eliquid with me as spare.
    So many contradictory information floating around.
    What is the latest status of the Ban, officially ?. Pls provide a link from the Government sites if applicable.

This will change my travel plans accordingly.

From Wikipedia :

"In Malaysia, the sale of e-cigarettes is an offence under the Poisons Act 1952 and the Control of Drugs and Cosmetics Regulations 1984. Those found guilty of selling and distributing the product (as well as liquid nicotine for use in electronic cigarettes) will be fined no more than RM3,000, be jailed for no more than two years, or both.[102] The Malaysian Health Minister stated that e-cigarettes containing liquid nicotine is more harmful than normal cigarettes and warned Malaysians to avoid them."

Is this valid ?

Greetings teos55,

No enforcement yet on the ban. We still vape freely here. Just to be on the safe side, better buy your e-liquid supply here in Malaysia (hopefully your favorite blend is available here)

Thanks for the info cocokcok69, any e-liquid that is universally known is ok for me.

Super Member Verified Member loodeytunes's Avatar

No formal ban, in fact things are looking good. My advice would be bring enough to last you a few days, i can hook you up with some juices here. You can try the local blends or the "universally known" ones =) PM me and add me on fb =)
    GGTS | GG Stealth | Ody | Penelope | iAtty | Ithaka

Thanks loodeytunes. By the way learned a new word today KayElle means KL :-)))

hi teos,

you could find lots of vapeshop here in KayElle. just search around on the FB. =)

Super Member Verified Member loodeytunes's Avatar

Yes, do hit me up if you need help still =)
    GGTS | GG Stealth | Ody | Penelope | iAtty | Ithaka

I just travel, airport no problem , I just hand carry my ecig and 20 ml of juice . no issue . in KLIA the xray found my kits and they ask me to open and I told them is e rokok and they let me go without any question
    Rokok likes this.
    Ἀλέξανδρος of Prince of Wales Island
    --

I hope you are knowledgeable on the standard airline procedures and warnings about hand-carrying liquids into the cabin and about storing batteries in checked-in luggage. Mods aren't their concern as long its stored and not used (until you are clearly outdoors of the airport). Although restrictions are quite relaxed in the country, the worst people to deal with are the customs officers (provided they read up and take notice) as they will pick on you and cause problems... so best to follow up on how to travel with your gear. They shouldn't bother you if you done everything according to airline regulations on carriage.

Thanks for all the info. I'm aware of the airline regulations and travelled several countries beforehand :-) What I'm not aware is, what happens if the customs want to check my luggage and finds the ecig metarial. ( mod+atty+several eliquids) does it cause any severe punishment or just taken away from me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast