Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Alecto Mod - By Atmomixani, makers of Nemesis

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default The Alecto Mod - By Atmomixani, makers of Nemesis

Hey guys...thought id share a sick new project comin down the pipeline by atmomixani. Its still in prototyping bit atmomixani tends to move quickly...id bet we can see this up for sale by the end of july.

It basically looks like a side firing nemesis. An innovative locking switch that is dead easy to activate/disengage.

It shares the same threading as nemesis so all their hybrid atties still are cross compatible.

Heres a link to mixalis' an katerinas sneak peak video:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...&v=7NtNvLc4C2E
    Ed_C and ukeman like this.
    Just GG + Ithaka, GG Esterigon + Tilemahos, CNC Naval Brass Nemesis, 69 Eric's v2, VW Nemesis X2, Nemi Nemesis, SS Panzer, Provari 2.5
    Odin, Magma, 3D, DOME, Anima, GG Penelope V2, KFL+, Ti Steam Turbine, Erlkönigin

Quote Originally Posted by Cearamm View Post

Hey guys...thought id share a sick new project comin down the pipeline by atmomixani. Its still in prototyping bit atmomixani tends to move quickly...id bet we can see this up for sale by the end of july.

It basically looks like a side firing nemesis. An innovative locking switch that is dead easy to activate/disengage.

It shares the same threading as nemesis so all their hybrid atties still are cross compatible.

But won't it be locking or unlocking when you just slip it into your pocket ??.

Ultra Member Verified Member blueGrassTubb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aage View Post
    But won't it be locking or unlocking when you just slip it into your pocket ??.
    I'd bet that it has a turn button lock just like the 69. You turn it 1/4 turn and it will lock.

If that side button is anything like the 69 I'd hate it. It sticks out WAY TOO FAR and snags on EVERYTHING.

One of the main things I love about mechs is bottom firing buttons. But thats just mho.
    Bad Ninja and jaxgator like this.

Full Member Verified Member BTerry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blueGrassTubb View Post
    I'd bet that it has a turn button lock just like the 69. You turn it 1/4 turn and it will lock.

If that side button is anything like the 69 I'd hate it. It sticks out WAY TOO FAR and snags on EVERYTHING.
    And you'd be wrong
    First View of Alecto Mod Prototype by Atmomixani - YouTube

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

The square button is a bit unsightly, though I'll still follow this since it's Atmomixani. Thanks for the heads up
    =-=-=HEM=-=-=

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

The button slides up and down not twist like 69. This is clearly a prototype and all kinks like pocket unlockig will of course be worked out.

Atmomixani is known for catering exclusively to user needs/wants and i doubt theyd release a mod that was unfinished.

I assume the button may have rounded edges for style...idk. I love the look to be honest.

The switch on this an 69 have only ine thing in common and that is that they are side-top firing switches. Similarities stop there.

Watch the vid and youll know what i mean.

Remember...it is a prototype

Full Member Verified Member jers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cearamm View Post

saw the vid, looks amazing, no update yet on the release date tho

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hopefully it will come with a kick section or at least with threads allowing use of a Nemesis kick section.
    Since I love both the 69 and Nemesis, this would be a great combination!
    Last edited by NickSteel; 08-05-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was never into the nemesis (heresy!) but I kind of like this one. Looking forward to see how this one turns out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast