FDA seizing new shipments - Page 7
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: FDA seizing new shipments

Sent my emails and letter as well.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I currently Have a shipment of e-cigs being held by DHL well really the FDA at LAX. I have never had a package held for so long and I have been getting shipment for about 2 years. It has now been over 2 weeks. After calling DHL everyday I finally had a import supervisor tell me that they is nothing I can do and They can't do anything either. It sounds like I will get a letter in the mail or that DHL will get a letter. I'm not really sure anymore.

I'm glad I pretty much put all my money into this order!

I believe I wes told that they have about 100 orders being held just at LAX, It seems this has started because of the last court decision.

This sheet just burns my azz. fda can just do whatever they feel like. How do these "people" live with themselves?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

What I said in a similar thread:

Quote Originally Posted by rayneinspain View Post
    With all the mods being manufactured here already (or DIY'd), thus reducing any real dependence on Chinese-made batteries, this is all the more reason why we desperately need American-made atomizers/cartomizers...ASAP.
    AFAIK, it's the one component we're truly dependent on overseas shipments passing through customs, and that dependency is hurting us.
    Last edited by rayneinspain; 01-15-2011 at 05:53 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I wrote my Congressman, Andy Harris..he's a newly elected Republican, for my district, in a Smurf-Blue state, so our Senators aren't going to listen (yep..Steny Hoyer...ugh).

I also wrote to Rush Limbaugh. He's an e-cig vaper, and has a huge audience. Maybe he can put some pressure on the FDA for illegally ordering Customs to seize and detain these shipments. Worth a shot.

If anyone else wants to write to him...here's his email address: ElRushbo@[email protected] You might want to refer to the "FDA illegally seizing e-cigs again" in the subject line to catch his assistant's attention.(I know that's who will read it, and MIGHT pass it on to Rush, since it could impact him too)
    Last edited by Ardeagold; 01-15-2011 at 06:51 AM.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it's animals are treated ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Just did that...exactly.

Super Member ECF Veteran

In situations like this... I'm a big believer in the "Shotgun" method
    of getting attention and results....

Pull back both hammers and pull both triggers at the same time.
    Contact everyone simultaneously expressing concerns regarding the outlaw FDA's actions
    This stepped up confiscation policy by the fDa needs to be stopped by any means necessary.
    Considering the recent events in Arizona, these posts are truly appalling.
    I don't want to be part of the craziness on this board anymore.

Can someone point me to instructions regarding how to cancel my membership and permanently remove ALL of my info? I'd appreciate it muchly.

Moved On ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brewlady View Post

This is posted on Cherry Vape's facebook page. This agency is wasting way too much of my tax dollars on this.
    isn't it amazing how our government uses our own money to actively work against us?

Other than discussion groups...
    Has anyone seen any articles on the Net regarding
    the FDA starting to seize E-cigarette shipments again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardeagold View Post
    I wrote my Congressman, Andy Harris..he's a newly elected Republican, for my district, in a Smurf-Blue state, so our Senators aren't going to listen (yep..Steny Hoyer...ugh).

I also wrote to Rush Limbaugh. He's an e-cig vaper, and has a huge audience. Maybe he can put some pressure on the FDA for illegally ordering Customs to seize and detain these shipments. Worth a shot.

If anyone else wants to write to him...here's his email address: [email protected] You might want to refer to the "FDA illegally seizing e-cigs again" in the subject line to catch his assistant's attention.(I know that's who will read it, and MIGHT pass it on to Rush, since it could impact him too)
    Good suggestion... However, RL will probably want some hard facts
    before going on-the-air to blast the outlaw FDA. Marketers with seized
    shipments should contact him with details.

The subject of emails should be "eye-catchers" like
    FDA ILLEGALLY seizing E-cigarette shipments again!

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast