Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: FDA seizing new shipments

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LynGBH View Post
    Considering the recent events in Arizona, these posts are truly appalling.
    I don't want to be part of the craziness on this board anymore.

Can someone point me to instructions regarding how to cancel my membership and permanently remove ALL of my info? I'd appreciate it muchly.
    Why not simply report the offending post LynGBH? A forum is a collection of individuals who (thank goodness) all have differing points of view as well as different phraseology. Don't hold the whole forum responsible for one post.

Check out all of my latest tweets http://twitter.com/Scribbles123

PV Master ECF Veteran

Some don't do well with others.

CASAA Activist Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Shotgun Approach Definition:

Marketing strategy whereby (in contrast to rifle approach) the aim is to cover as wide an area or population as possible.
    Let us not confuse a figure of speech with an actual threat to inflict physical harm.

----
    Support CASAA -http://www.casaa.org/Donate_LKWE.html ---

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vocalek View Post
    Let us not confuse a figure of speech with an actual threat to inflict physical harm.

Yep..to basically "assume" your connotation is correct is to assume wrong. Just jump to a conclusion and lay blame, when actually the blame lies within.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Anyone else get a reply from their senator? I got what seemed to be a key worded auto reply from Kay Bailey

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ed-letter.html

Please post any replies you get from your senator on that post. If they are all like this our voices are not being heard, or they just don't care and should be removed from office. We put these people in that seat to be our voice, not someone that doesn't even answer our questions.

PV Master ECF Veteran

It looks also like a "cut & paste" reply. I am still waiting to see if I hear from my Senators and Rep., Congressman Issa, and Rush Limbaugh. Don't know if my editoral note will make it into my paper, but I sure am not quitting in my attempts to get some replys.

CASAA Activist Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Two suggestions:

• Spend the $1.32 on stamps and send your message via US postal service. They get so many emails that the chances of one being read are small.
    • Include a subject line that does not have words such as "smoking," "tobacco", or "cigarette." These words often trigger auto responses related to legislation that is being considered or was recently passed.

Try something like

Subject: Reign in the FDA's waste of taxpayer money

or

Subject: Stop the FDA from illegal product seizures

----
    Support CASAA -http://www.casaa.org/Donate_LKWE.html ---

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Why can't the cops be called? A PERSON from the FDA physically took a package, that's theft is it not? The FDA asked the supreme court for two things, an appeal and the ability to continue seizing shipments, if neither has been granted yet then they are indeed stealing!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ardeagold View Post
    I also wrote to Rush Limbaugh. He's an e-cig vaper, and has a huge audience. Maybe he can put some pressure on the FDA for illegally ordering Customs to seize and detain these shipments. Worth a shot.

If anyone else wants to write to him...here's his email address: ElRushbo@eibnet.com You might want to refer to the "FDA illegally seizing e-cigs again" in the subject line to catch his assistant's attention.(I know that's who will read it, and MIGHT pass it on to Rush, since it could impact him too)
    I live in super liberal NYC, so getting into bed with Rush feels kinda dirty, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
    My Personal Cloud Machines: Alt-Smoke Silver Bullet, Evolv Kick, Vape Safe Fuses, Cisco Attys, Trident RDA
    Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association - http://www.casaa.org

PV Master ECF Veteran

I can understand that for sure. But...IF he could lend a positive voice for the cause, I'd be thankful.

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast