Ideas on Research neaded on not so direct benifets of e-cig use
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jazon1
  • 2 Post By Rachy_B

Thread: Ideas on Research neaded on not so direct benifets of e-cig use

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran jazon1's Avatar

Default Ideas on Research neaded on not so direct benifets of e-cig use

like the title says i think there should also be considerable research done on not as direct benefits of e-cig use compared to smoking for example:

when i smoked i literally never drank water my fluid's were basically a cup of coffee in the am and several sodas thorough out the day,
    with e-cig now i drink probably a good gallon of water per day and cut back on soda it just does not taste the same as it used to..
    and the water helps with any dehydration i get from the e-cig use.

also now i eat much healthier now that i can taste my food,i cant stand most fast food that i was basically living off of when i was smoking.

so besides the obvious benefits that are already being researched like risk assessments,addiction,2nd hand vapor
    what kinds of things have you noticed have improved in your day to day life becouse of the switch to e-cigs?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Personaly, my skin looks better. Don't know how important this is in the real world, and don't know how one would research it. But definately a side benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Los Marauder View Post
    Personaly, my skin looks better. Don't know how important this is in the real world, and don't know how one would research it. But definately a side benefit.
    good one hadn't thought about that my finger nails used to be all yellowed and nasty!

i thought of an other one myself my cars will have better trade in value because they wont be all filled with tar/smell from smokes.
    Los Marauder likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Rachy_B's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've agreed to go jogging...when my friend first suggested it, i laughed in her face. 'You've known me for 3 years and you don't know me at all!' A few minutes later i agreed. Im also waking up in the morning and my first thought is to do some yoga rather than having a cig.

I've not started either yet but its progress...lol!x
    Los Marauder and jazon1 like this.
    I WILL BE WRITING TO MY MEP AND MP TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE EU DIRECTIVE TO REDUCE THE SALE OF JUICE TO ONLY 4MG! PLEASE, PLEASE, DO THE SAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachy_B View Post
    I've agreed to go jogging...when my friend first suggested it, i laughed in her face. 'You've known me for 3 years and you don't know me at all!' A few minutes later i agreed. Im also waking up in the morning and my first thought is to do some yoga rather than having a cig.

I've not started either yet but its progress...lol!x
    great job i to get alot more exercise then i did with smokes.