Arsenic in Want2Vape Louisville? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Arsenic in Want2Vape Louisville?

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

No problemo, Donley. And I know who you meant.

A lot of people just don't know about TA. It's funny too, because a lot of people that are leery of extracted tobacco consider, or believe, their favorite tobacco liquids to be artificial, when in reality, and many more times than not, what gives their favorite tobacco eliquid its believability as a tobacco flavor is not from some lab made flavor--it's from tobacco.

p.s. Louisville? Hell yeah! Got to love the burely!!
    Last edited by Mr.Mann; 11-12-2013 at 03:43 AM.
    Robin!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DonleyDoRight's Avatar

Sorry Brother Mann. I can get tunnel vision at times (more like all the time lol)
    I do apologize.
    Mr.Mann likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

113.74 mcg/10ml is 0.0113 mg/ml which is 0.011 ppm and not alarming.It is the same as the limit for arsenic set for drinking water.

It is not necessary that vape temperatures be higher to transfer solids.A considerable amount of Solid transfer, mostly occurs via carry over of mist(The vapor of ecig) droplets .

Several findings appear relevant: 1) the concentrations of carbonyl compounds, VOC, tobacco nitrosamines and heavy metals, as measured by HPLC and mass spec vary significantly (often >1 log) from ecig to ecg i.e., not all ecig are created equal 1 , and 2) the overall levels of these compounds are orders of magnitude lower in ecig when compared with analogs. Importantly, the levels of heavy metals (Pb, Ni, Cd) measured in 150 puffs are not significantly different between ecig and an FDA-approved nic inhaler prescribed for smoking cessation 1.

1 Goniewicz ML, et al. Tob Control 2013;0:17. doi:10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2012-050859

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123