Going to Give away 4 Halo G6's - 2 sets of 2

Thread: Going to Give away 4 Halo G6's - 2 sets of 2

Senior Member Verified Member bryman021's Avatar

Default Going to Give away 4 Halo G6's - 2 sets of 2

Hello all!

Since ECF has been such a great resource and helped me immensely with my vaping I want to give back.

I started out my vaping journey just over 3 short months ago. In that time I quickly moved moved up from my halo G6 cigalikes to now using several mods both mech and VV/VW. I no longer use the G6's and thought I would give them out to some ppl here.

I will get some pics posted soon, but what I am giving away is:

1 - Halo G6 battery 78mm automatic - demon red

1 - Halo G6 battery 78mm automatic - midnight blue

1 - Halo G6 battery 78mm manual - demon red

1 - Halo G6 battery 78mm manual - emerald green

These are all pretty much new as I only charged and used each one 4-5 times.

I will choose 2 people to get a set of (2) two G6's.

Post below and let me know what combination of the available G6's you would like to have and I will choose 2 winners on Sunday January 26th sometime in the evening. I will package them up and ship them to you free of charge, shipping and tracking included.

I will have to limit this to the continental 48 states to keep the shipping costs down, sorry Alaska, Hawaii and International members.

Add anything else to the post you want about yourself, or why you would like to have the G6.

Again thanks to all the wonderful members here on ECF and I look forward to seeing the replies below!

Bryman021

Full Member Verified Member

I'd love to win your contest and here's why. My wife and I are Buffalo Bills season ticket holder. You are allowed to bring cigarettes and a lighter into the stadium, even though smoking is not allowed and grounds for removal, but e-cigs of any kind are strictly forbidden. They are not allowed on the grounds at all. I didn't know this ridiculous rule existed and they were going to confiscate our e-cigs. I told them to kiss my ... and I took them back to the car, which was a 15 minute walk both ways which meant I missed the opening kickoff These Halo G6's closely resemble a cigarette and I could easily sneak one in. What really upsets me about this whole e-cig policy and NFL stadiums is the fact that people can bring cigarettes in and they just go in the bathrooms and smoke them. I have yet to see anyone stopped for doing this. Yet I can't even bring in an e-cig which will cause no harm to anyone. ITS INSANE!!

If I win, the Demon Red and Midnight Blue would be my choices. One for myself and one for my wife. Thanks for the giveaway!!

Full Member Verified Member outbackblackjack's Avatar

I would like to have the chance to win your:
    1 - Halo G6 battery 78mm manual - demon red
    1 - Halo G6 battery 78mm manual - emerald green
    If I win I'd be passing them to a couple of a family member and a friend both who'd like to try e-cigs to help quit/cut back they're smoking.

Senior Member Verified Member bryman021's Avatar

Well this is easy,

talon4x4 I will send you the demon red and midnight blue automatics

and

outbacklackjack I will send you the demon red and emerald green manuals

Thanks for posting, and I hope you enjoy the Halo G6's!

Also I found 2 G6 mini tanks and 4 std resistance cartomizers. I will include 1 mini tank and 2 carts to each of you!

Any combo would be great...

Only been vaping a couple of months and I have limited equipment (fixed income and such)
    What a long... strange trip its been!

Super Member Verified Member lidl_yogurt's Avatar

I'm up for any combo too, maybe a mix of manual and automatic would be cool!

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

This was over Jan. 26 and not closed

Member Contest Rules and Guidelines

Closing this