Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree430Likes

Thread: ***Ahlposters Only***

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default ***Ahlposters Only***

This contest is for a still-sealed 60 mL bottle of Ahlsuion Strawberry Shortcake at 6 mg/mL; 50/50. And for the Ahlposters only (they know who they are).

The rules are simple:

A) Find an early post you made that you now ask yourself, "what was I thinking?!". Link to it. Have some fun. It can be about anything that you now disagree with, have grown away from, or just something you said that was outright wrong! It's weird to go back and re-read those early posts, but quite amusing when you've been here a little while! Let's have a laugh (with you, not at you. hehe).

B) Or, for those people that haven't rambled their butts off on ECF like some of us (or still agree with everything they've ever said. LOL), post about a flavor that you would love to vape but haven't found anything like it, or of which you just haven't found a really good version. Be descriptive.

C) Lastly, if you don't jive with A or B, just post a quick shout-out to a fellow ECFer that helped you out. ECF members can be extremely generous, and I think practically all of us have been on the receiving end of another's generosity. I know I have! Go into as much or as little detail as you wish.

I will be using Random.ord for the winner. Go ahead and post away -- you can answer any or all as many times as you want (no limits, but no back-to-back posts, please). Side-talk is great, but when I use Random.org the number will be passed over unless it was an actual entry from A, B or C. Contest will run until next Wednesday, the 27th. The Last stipulation: the only posters that can win have to have previously posted in the Ahlusion E-Juice Part 3 ("previously" meaning up until the moment this thread is posted). I will check if I don't know ya'.

(Note: if the winner gets the prize and doesn't like it, I ask you to PIF it and not sell it.) Cheers. I am going back to vaping my other bottle of Strawberry Shortcake!

EDIT: if this flavor or nic doesn't work for you, just let me know and we can do something about it (same size). It might take an extra week and a half or so to get to you, but the winner can feel free to request a flavor, nic percentage or ratio. Or if 50/50 6 mg/mL Strawberry Shortcake 60 mL bottle works for you, it's yours.
    Last edited by Mr.Mann; 08-22-2014 at 11:03 PM.
    tyleris12, Jerms, EleanorR and 8 others like this.
    Your “palate” is the roof of your mouth, and by extension, your sense of taste. A “palette” is the flat board an artist mixes paint on (or by extension, a range of colors). A “pallet” is either a bed (now rare) or a flat platform onto which goods are loaded.

Wunderbar, Mann!

I shall have to go hunt down that first post I made re: When [Gandalf] met Eleanor!

Here we go: Natural Tobaccos
    Last edited by EleanorR; 08-22-2014 at 11:15 PM.
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EleanorR View Post
    Wunderbar, Mann!

I shall have to go hunt down that first post I made re: When [Gandalf] met Eleanor!
    Ha! You know I know that exact post. Wow. Spring of 2012 I think. Hilarious. I do miss that juice though.
    Your “palate” is the roof of your mouth, and by extension, your sense of taste. A “palette” is the flat board an artist mixes paint on (or by extension, a range of colors). A “pallet” is either a bed (now rare) or a flat platform onto which goods are loaded.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Okay, I win. WHAT was I thinking? What's the stupidest thing you did due to vaping?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Aww, Mann. Just giving you a shout out for a great/generous offer.
    EleanorR, peraspera, LisaR and 3 others like this.
    Not me. Not today.

Stooping to low levels for some NET's never got dumber than this: Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

I lied in that post, my dog is a male.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    Ha! You know I know that exact post. Wow. Spring of 2012 I think. Hilarious. I do miss that juice though.

Boy, so do I!!
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Super Member Verified Member DJLEC's Avatar

Default ***Ahlposters Only***

Shout out to Baditude on ECF.

Without his information I would not have made an easy transition off of the Analogs.

I posted this last Christmas;

Baditude - Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DJLEC; 08-23-2014 at 12:04 AM. Reason: .

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I will have to do some research because I know I have said some things I later thought "What was I thinking?" But I CAN give a hugh shout out to billherbst. Between the Big RY4 thread, NT thread, extracting threads, juice/extract swaps and personal messages he has helped me in more ways than I can express. Hey, maybe I should link this post, sounds kinda corny but it is true.

Herper Chick Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi Mann - thank you so much for the contest - what fun! Here's a post from 2011 when I was just starting out and thought the Ego-C was going to be the bees knees!

Holy cow!
    Robin - aka Herper Chick

Banner by DoogieTony

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast