Today makes 1 year off analogs.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Today makes 1 year off analogs.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default Today makes 1 year off analogs.

Today is the mark for 1 year of me without an analog cigarette. I'm thankful to of found ECF. The information and all you folks that spend the time in the forums have really helped me in transitioning from analogs to ecigs. Thank you to everyone who has helped me directly and indirectly. I'll never smoke another cigarette! Good luck to us all.
    Baldr, juicejunky and AutumnWolf like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Congrats. That's quite a milestone. I like the 7315 analogs not smoked. Two more weeks and you will be an ECF VET.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by juicejunky View Post
    Congrats. That's quite a milestone. I like the 7315 analogs not smoked. Two more weeks and you will be an ECF VET.
    Yeah man thanks! I'm looking for that milestone as well. Besides not having that nasty odor of cigs lingering on me. I really like that I can now sleep with my mouth closed and breath quietly and deeply out of my nostrils. I couldn't do that when I was a smoker. Ecigs will help a person quit and get you to a healthier you. Yes Indeed it will. I'm proof!
    juicejunky likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

So what's the run down in different PVs that got you through the year? What are you vaping on your 1 year anniversary?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

big congrats to you!!!! im in over 7 months and i understand how you feel. treat yourself to a nice steak and enjoy the flavor and smell that smokers cant.
    EricB likes this.

Da Catt Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Woooo Hoooo!!! Congrats Eric!!

That's quite a milestone! You should post something in the Success Stories thread - E-Cigarette Success Stories

Also, like juice mentioned, you'll be an ECF Veteran on the 28th (check out my sig banner).
    juicejunky likes this.

Support CASAA, I do ... Cotton Wick Wiki ... PV Web Apps
    VAMO, Saber Touch, ACDC, Puck, L-Rider Robust, iMotion, Desktop Mod
    Yo Way Yo

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by juicejunky View Post
    So what's the run down in different PVs that got you through the year? What are you vaping on your 1 year anniversary?
    I started out with a regular 510 kit and then added an ego battery within the first few weeks after I bought the regular 510kit due to constant charging of those smaller batteries. I added LR atomizers and started dripping with the ego. Not that long ago I added two RIVA SE batteries. I've thought about adding a HV PV, but for now I'm in my comfort zone dripping on LR atomizers with the Rivas. Today I've been vaping waffle for the most part from Vapure.

Quote Originally Posted by misplacedsooner View Post
    big congrats to you!!!! im in over 7 months and i understand how you feel. treat yourself to a nice steak and enjoy the flavor and smell that smokers cant.
    Thank you and congrats to you too. I better eat that steak soon. I've been planning on going Vegan when I hit my 1 year of no smoking. When I go grocery shopping tomorrow night it's all fruits and veggies this weekend and I'm going to try and make a whole wheat pizza from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCatt View Post
    Woooo Hoooo!!! Congrats Eric!!

That's quite a milestone! You should post something in the Success Stories thread - E-Cigarette Success Stories

Also, like juice mentioned, you'll be an ECF Veteran on the 28th (check out my sig banner).
    The success stories thread will be getting a visit from me. Checking out your sig banner now. Cool
    juicejunky likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EricB View Post
    I started out with a regular 510 kit and then added an ego battery within the first few weeks after I bought the regular 510kit due to constant charging of those smaller batteries. I added LR atomizers and started dripping with the ego. Not that long ago I added two RIVA SE batteries. I've thought about adding a HV PV, but for now I'm in my comfort zone dripping on LR atomizers with the Rivas. Today I've been vaping waffle for the most part from Vapure.

Well double kudos to you. You have obviously made well researched decisions and have been quite restrained in purchasing PVs.

Again congrats on really saving money and being smoke free for a year.
    EricB likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Congrats Eric!

Like juicejunky said, double kudos for the way you went about doing it.
    EricB and juicejunky like this.

Absinthe Minded Diva! Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Wow - congratulations Eric - that is a fantastic milestone! You are an inspiration for all of us to keep going !!
    EricB likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast