Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mini Pipe atomizer review....the results are in!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hey guys, I just tried an 801 atty on my lady pipe after reading this thread. I got mine from ruyandirect.com. I noticed there is more flavor and vapor from the 801. I did have to file the end of the 801 atty a bit so that it could make contact. Thanks for the tip!

Full Member ECF Veteran

On another note, I tried the lady pipe atty on a 801 battery. It gave poor performance. Thus concluding that 801 atty is great for the Lady Pipe.

Order the atomizers from bestecig be112 series and they work great...no modifications and plenty of vapor....good throat hit.

Default Just ordered Mini to replace NJOY NPRO

First post on the forum as I'm returning the NJOY NPRO to Costco as soon as the mini-pipe ordered from EastMall arrives. Also ordered the 20 flavor e-liquid pack with spare atty, blank carts & extra atom. Was going to order the DSE601 but as a newbie light analog smoker decided on the less expensive model. So far I'm impressed with EastMall as it took less than 3 hours for receipt of shipment & tracking email. Will post again after delivery

When I tried the 801 atty for the mini pipe...I was certain I found my PV of choice! Can't wait for my be112 attys! Thanks for the heads up maskgeek!

Rannie

Eastmall, as expected, delivered my Mini yesterday, only 5 business days after order was received by David in China. Batteries must have been charged prior to shipping as they took far less than 3-4 hours to charge. Not sure about the instruction manual's usefullness as it spends more time explaining what the e-cig is instead of how to use it properly. As far as the vape is concerned I'm not getting a consistent throat & steam hit. I even loaded the cart with as much e-liquid as it could take but no change. Perhaps a break in time frame?

Senior Member ECF Veteran Fisherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nvlystd View Post
    I even loaded the cart with as much e-liquid as it could take but no change. Perhaps a break in time frame?
    That might be adding to your problem. Others have said that carts which are too moist dont vape well.

Yes, I thought about that but then the question is how many drops is best for a clean cart & or a used one? As a rookie vaperer I'm kind of winging it picking up tips on occasion here.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Fisherman's Avatar

I made the mistake of pulling out the cart filler to wash it out and refill with my favourite juice. It was only then that I noticed that the filler had been glued to the cart (to stop it slipping out and sticking to the atty) and I have now lost that bond. Straight away, the filler was sticking to the atty bridge (something which I know can be a problem with the mini pipe).

10. 10-22-2009, 05:56 AM

Banned

Reason
    spammer

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hi,

I have used the mini pipe before. The best is to put a few drops about 3~4 drops onto the cartridge and 2 drops onto the atty, if it is new. Let it sit a while and try puffing. Give a few primer puffs if you are on auto, it will give ample vapor and great throat hit. In order to get good TH and vapor, you need freshly charged batteries. If it is too wet or flooded, it won't work that well.

After sometime with experience, you will roughly know how much to fill in to get a good smoke out of it. Anyway, I still miss my pipe, as I only have a single atomizer which died on me. The fun ended. I'm waiting to get new atomizer but this will take sometime as shipping cost is expensive for just a mere few atty... Even my KR808 doesn't give this amount of vapor, but has a good TH. Waiting for the megaladon..

Regards,
    Jay

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112