Take a Break and Vape with Mister-E-Liquid.com - Page 147
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1475
Like Tree804Likes

Thread: Take a Break and Vape with Mister-E-Liquid.com

We've made several purchases from your online site and plan to make many more. I'm on the same page as everyone else in raving about Grey Matter, gonna buy a much bigger bottle next time. Something unusual I have noticed about it is that the flavor is even better when I'm outside in the cold. Most flavors seem weaker when cool. I also love the Pandora, the free sample was enough to make me buy more; I hope you decide to keep making it. Mixed a few drops of Grey Matter into it, yum!

Oh, and your customer service is impeccable.

*goes back to MEL site to continue making wish list*
    typocinnamongrl likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

i like this threads tagline. Take a break with mister-eliquid. reminds me of an old cigarette commercial.
    Organ likes this.
    Provari, Reo, Nzonic, SilverBullet, Natural, Evic, Bolt, Telescope, Kuwako, eGos, Volts. Mainly RBA Drippers & Novas.
    Vaping since 2009. You have to leave the house to find something worth staying for.

Full Member Verified Member

I'm loving the Mister Energy and Dew Des Mountain! Looking forward to trying more of your juices!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would love to taste Grey Matter!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JenLK View Post
    We've made several purchases from your online site and plan to make many more. I'm on the same page as everyone else in raving about Grey Matter, gonna buy a much bigger bottle next time. Something unusual I have noticed about it is that the flavor is even better when I'm outside in the cold. Most flavors seem weaker when cool. I also love the Pandora, the free sample was enough to make me buy more; I hope you decide to keep making it. Mixed a few drops of Grey Matter into it, yum!

Oh, and your customer service is impeccable.

*goes back to MEL site to continue making wish list*
    I always mix my free samples with Grey Matter now that they come in 0 nic. Usually works out fabulously. I also love Pandora...vaping it now at my 12mg (had to order after I tried the sample)!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran typocinnamongrl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Whoa!! Thanks for all the love guys <3 Grey Matter is pretty versatile! It does mix well with many other flavors Grey Matter = Magic

Full Member ECF Veteran Irshred's Avatar

Ok I did the taste test from the blue voodoo and blue voodoo clear.
    They were tested in a patriot rda, and a trident rda, both with dual nano coils at .5 ohms on 30 gauge kanthal.
    I had saved some of the windex just for this and after going back and forth for about 1 ml each I have come to this conclution, you nailed the taste with the clear version. What I found was the same not too sweet taste with both, but I also have noticed that the new version doesn't seem to have a tast fade like the windex version. I can chain vape new voodoo without having to worry about the tast dying out. So I have to say that the new formula is better. Of corse no one asks if I am vaping windex anymore..... but I can live with that no problem.
    Keep up making great juices.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran typocinnamongrl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing, Irsh! I noticed the same thing. The flavor doesn't drop off. I always thought my taste buds just got too "used" to the original Blue Voodoo, but the flavoring change definitely made a difference! At least for me

Quote Originally Posted by Irshred View Post
    Ok I did the taste test from the blue voodoo and blue voodoo clear.
    They were tested in a patriot rda, and a trident rda, both with dual nano coils at .5 ohms on 30 gauge kanthal.
    I had saved some of the windex just for this and after going back and forth for about 1 ml each I have come to this conclution, you nailed the taste with the clear version. What I found was the same not too sweet taste with both, but I also have noticed that the new version doesn't seem to have a tast fade like the windex version. I can chain vape new voodoo without having to worry about the tast dying out. So I have to say that the new formula is better. Of corse no one asks if I am vaping windex anymore..... but I can live with that no problem.
    Keep up making great juices.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Guess I'll never be able to try the "Windex" version, but I love the clear version. Have you tried mixing it with their Four of a Kind? Got a little bottle as a free sample and the combination is wonderful. I mixed half and half at first, but settled on 3/4 BV, 1/4 Four.
    Quote Originally Posted by typocinnamongrl View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Irsh! I noticed the same thing. The flavor doesn't drop off. I always thought my taste buds just got too "used" to the original Blue Voodoo, but the flavoring change definitely made a difference! At least for me

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

WOW is all I can say. Shipped on Sept 10 and I have it in my hands on Sept 12. Looking forward to tasting the Toot-See. Just have to let it mature. Thanks Mister-E-Liquid for such good customer service.
    Yes (insert elected offical's name) I VAPE and I VOTE. Remember that in November.