What are your top 3 MEL flavors? - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: What are your top 3 MEL flavors?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by JesWhiteCrow View Post
    I am still a newbie....only been vaping just under a month and started on MEL because it was recommended by a friend as the best she has found. I tried samples from another vendor and was really not impressed. Just placed my second MEL order yesterday (ordered more of the favs from my first order and trying out some new ones. So early Top 3:

RY4
    Grey Matter
    Green Van

*have to confess....I got Psycho Citrus and loved the smell, but it vaped super harsh....I mixed it 50/50 with my grey matter and it was AMAZING....I also have been doing 50/50 mixes with the RY4 and vape nectar too as well as the sample of 4 of Kind I mixed with either Grey Matter or the RY4...can't remember but it was Fabulous! I guess I am just a newbie having fun!!!! However I have been cigarette free for just about 3 weeks now....something I NEVER thought I could do!!!!!
    I just had to reply to your post because I have a Cavi too! He's my baby!!

Ok... back on topic.

It's hard to narrow down to just three but

1. MEL menthol, medium, 12mg. No other menthol I've tried comes close
    2. RY4. Love it
    3. Lemon Ice. The absolute best

That's the top three not to diminish the others... like

Pure Michigan Ice
    Vape Nector
    Dime Ice
    and most of the ice collection.

I could go on, but I won't. MEL is one of my all time favorite juice vendors.

Peace... Love and Happiness!!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't have a top 3 yet because I just got my first samples but so far the Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite flavors ever! I just started ordering online about a month and a half ago and out of close to 60 flavors from various vendors the Banana Nut Bread is in my top 3. I just ordered a large bottle last night.

Hubby likes Grey Matter. He has been extremely picky with tobacco flavors but he finally said this is one I could re-order for him. Will report back once I sample the others.
    typocinnamongrl likes this.

RY4 is awesome. The place I bought it from, not so much. Norman Vapes kinda sucks in the customer service department. I asked what the PG/VG ratio was and they said it was a secret. I said it looked to be about 60/40 and the ..... waiting on us said "what are you a scientist now?". Never go back to that place again. But yeah, RY4 is great.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran typocinnamongrl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry you had that experience, Shamus! I can't speak for Norman vapes, but our custom blend is 33%vg.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamus9 View Post
    RY4 is awesome. The place I bought it from, not so much. Norman Vapes kinda sucks in the customer service department. I asked what the PG/VG ratio was and they said it was a secret. I said it looked to be about 60/40 and the ..... waiting on us said "what are you a scientist now?". Never go back to that place again. But yeah, RY4 is great.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnW View Post
    I just had to reply to your post because I have a Cavi too! He's my baby!!

Ok... back on topic.

It's hard to narrow down to just three but

1. MEL menthol, medium, 12mg. No other menthol I've tried comes close
    2. RY4. Love it
    3. Lemon Ice. The absolute best

That's the top three not to diminish the others... like

Pure Michigan Ice
    Vape Nector
    Dime Ice
    and most of the ice collection.

I could go on, but I won't. MEL is one of my all time favorite juice vendors.
    Hee Hee!!!!! Love my Girl! She is such a sweetie! Though I think they all are! Love meeting other Cavalier Parents!!!!
    JoAnnW and kris43 like this.

I haven't tried every flavor but I am working on it so this is subject to change.

Pure Michigan
    Vape Nectar
    Strawberry Angel (I think this is the first mention of this one so far.....surprises me to be honest, it's so dang good!)

Out of the other flavors I've tried I also really liked Jade Tiger (Sanz Ice) & Pink Dragon.

** I just ordered big bottles of my top three, plus several samples of a few others. I'll post again if there's another flavor (or five) I like & want to rec.

Wow, I left the house without Jade Tiger today and I was really missing it. Serious cravings.

I haven't tried enough MELs to have three faves, but I've liked what I've tried.

9/8/13 Magneto/Sig8W/MVP2
    VGan/PG-Free: ECF members with PG allergies

Super Member ECF Veteran

Blue Voodoo
    Peach cobbler
    Grey Matter

Full Member ECF Veteran Irshred's Avatar

My top three change so much but I will have to give kudos to the mention of the strawberry angel because the buttery taste is from heaven!
    typocinnamongrl likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I have been a MEL shopper for quite some time now, and I have tried several of their flavors. My current favorites are:

1. Banana Ice (24MG Nic, 33% VG)
    2. Peach Ice (24MG Nic, 33% VG [used to be my favorite, till I tried the Banana LOL])
    3. Strawberry Ice (24MG Nic, 33% VG)

I like the Ice line obviously, only cause I used to be a menthol analog smoker and I find I need that menthol hit to keep me away from analogs.

Much love to Mister E, you guys are my go to vendor for ALL my supplies. Especially now that I have switched to the Ce4 Clearomizers, love these things.

Thanks for all of it Mister E

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast