What are your top 3 MEL flavors?
Hey everyone! Thought I would have some fun on the new forum!
Idea is simple- name your top 3 flavors and add a little bit about each if you like- I will start:
Pure Michigan Ice- 18mg / 33% custom blend.
What I love about this flavor is that it always tastes good from mailbox to the last drop. I notice more strawberry with longer steeping, and the flavor seems to get more rich over time. Very nice combination of flavors and a must try from the ice line.
Grey Matter- 18mg / 33% custom blend, add extra menthol.
Anyone who has tried this flavor knows what I mean when I say.... What is it? As the description states on the website, it could be vanilla, it could be tobacco..... Whatever it is, it is fantastic. My current all day vape, and I urge everyone to try this flavor!
Mister E's Menthol- 18mg / 33% custom blend, full flavor.
The liquid that got me off cigs for good. On its own, the perfect menthol with a touch of sweetness and a tad of what I think might be tobacco for a "smoky" touch. It seems to have a bit of creaminess at times, but never tastes like candy or cough drops. I always keep it around for mixing or adding more menthol when needed, and it never let's me down!
So let's hear your top 3 if you have them, and add your thoughts- it would be awesome to see how we interpret the flavors differently!
Oooo! Can I play!? lol
Here are my personal favorites. All at 9mg 33%vg
1. Pure Michigan. It'll always be my very favorite. The blend of fresh strawberry and apple is amazing! This juice is best after steeping for at least a week. It darkens to a yellow/greenish color and then you know it's ready to go! I love it so much that I keep a 4oz bottle around at all times. It's just that good!
2. Snowday. This one is brand new! Deliciously minty with a hint of creaminess and a touch of vanilla. Love <3 Steep time is only a couple days on this one. It's a liquid that's still terrific right after it's been mixed!
3. Jamocha Haze. Perfect coffee vape! For me it's best in the morning or after dinner. The throat hit is awesome, even at 9mg! It's sweet, without being overwhelmingly so and is best for dripping IMO. Steep time is about 4 days.
Come on guys! Lets get this thread rolling... What are your favorites? We wanna know!
1. grey matter
4. the rest of em
Oh man- RY4 is definitely #4 on my list! Love it on a cold day or relaxing in the evening with a cup of coffee. How long do you normally steep your RY4?
i vape it right out of the mailbox, i've got some that's been steeping for about 4 months, which i'm saving for a special occasion or something it smells epic
1. Straight Grape- I have always been a sucker for anything grape. This one is a special one to me, as it was my first ordered juice and got me off of cigarettes completely.
2. Green Dragon- This one is a snack juice for me. I get a sweet tooth and this knocks it out of the park.
3. Peach Melba- It reminds me of a Wallaby Darned from Outback.
My girlfriend's favorites in order:
1. Peach Melba
2. Jade Tiger
3. Pina Colada
1- menilla joe
3- snow day, lemon ice, grey matter, pure Michigan ice
Haven't tried blacksmith yet- care to describe?
Tastes just like black licorice.
Last edited by Wingnut73; 03-09-2013 at 02:17 AM.
This is my top 3 so far
1. Snow Day
2. Black Smith
3. Eye Q