Sample review thread! Share your thoughts :D - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Sample review thread! Share your thoughts :D

Full Member Verified Member AlexAlebaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai671 View Post
    I see we have the same taste. That is exactly what I ordered yesterday, RY4 and Grey Matter my 2 favorites from MEL and both in their biggest size the 36ml. Now only if they had bigger ml choices...
    Oh geez. I've been vaping on this Ry4 mix alllllll day today. When I first loaded it up, it was a little strange to me, but after my wicks soaked it in and started feeding the flavors a little more...blew me away.. this is guaranteed going to be in each and every order from this day forward from MEL's. I'm letting the Grey Matter steep a little while longer, maybe 2 days and it should be up to my wanted flavor level. Already still delicious at 3-4 days steeped but maaan, hour after hour it just gets more and more flavorful..can't wait to see this non-menthol mix of grey matter after 2 weeks of steeping. HAS to be 200% delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by typocinnamongrl View Post
    We do, Samurai! You can order a 4oz or 8oz bottle. Just give us a call at 1-855-Mister-E!
    You just blew my mind. O.o
    Refer to my avatar picture... that.. = my face when I read this.

Full Member ECF Veteran Irshred's Avatar

yes the RY4 and Grey Matter are my stables from mel, Blue Voodoo is starting to work its way in. But i find myself picking either the grey or the ry4 to be my all day vapes. sometimes i alternate them.
    Voodoo i cant keep because whenever i take it out other people end up vaping it more than i do. so i try to keep that one to myself now.(until they start vaping and get their own!)
    typocinnamongrl likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran typocinnamongrl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

LOL! Happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAlebaster View Post
    Oh geez. I've been vaping on this Ry4 mix alllllll day today. When I first loaded it up, it was a little strange to me, but after my wicks soaked it in and started feeding the flavors a little more...blew me away.. this is guaranteed going to be in each and every order from this day forward from MEL's. I'm letting the Grey Matter steep a little while longer, maybe 2 days and it should be up to my wanted flavor level. Already still delicious at 3-4 days steeped but maaan, hour after hour it just gets more and more flavorful..can't wait to see this non-menthol mix of grey matter after 2 weeks of steeping. HAS to be 200% delicious.

You just blew my mind. O.o
    Refer to my avatar picture... that.. = my face when I read this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran typocinnamongrl's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great picks That Blue Voodoo is hard to hang onto!

Quote Originally Posted by Irshred View Post
    yes the RY4 and Grey Matter are my stables from mel, Blue Voodoo is starting to work its way in. But i find myself picking either the grey or the ry4 to be my all day vapes. sometimes i alternate them.
    Voodoo i cant keep because whenever i take it out other people end up vaping it more than i do. so i try to keep that one to myself now.(until they start vaping and get their own!)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by typocinnamongrl View Post
    We do, Samurai! You can order a 4oz or 8oz bottle. Just give us a call at 1-855-Mister-E!
    My mom and sister both loved the MEL juices I shared with them. They were only disappointed that I didn't get a larger bottle of Bermuda Rain (18ml) since I gave them a little less than 1/2 of that one. None of us expected to love that one as much as we did. The other big favorites were the RY4, Grey Matter, and Blue Voodoo (all of which I did get in 36ml) so we'll definitely be reordering in the next couple weeks. Oh and Vape Nectar, which I had only gotten in a 6ml so I didn't share any of that (and had forgotten to pull it out of my own stash to bring over so they could taste it). Yes, I really did forget... don't be looking at me like that!

Anyway, since I usually handle all the online ordering for the 3 of us, I was wondering if it was more cost effective to get some of our faves in 4oz and then just break them up myself. Are you willing to share the prices for the 4oz and 8oz sizes out here so I can pass that along and we can decide how we want to order? Or do I have to call you to get the prices, even if we don't have an order ready yet?
    If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. `..ღ.. ―Maya Angelou

Default Pink Lady

My recent order arrived with a sample of Pink Lady. I figured it was already steeped and went ahead and tried it in my SMOKTech 1.5 ohm dual coil on my eGo. The first puff or two made me think of pink lemonade, specifically Crystal Light brand. After that I the taste changed slightly and I tasted lemon-cherry Italian ice. Delicious!

This seemed to be a nice light sweet flavor that made me hungry for a real Italian ice. I really enjoy this flavor, and I'm interested in hearing what others have to say about it. I plan on adding a bottle of it to my next order, and if you like Italian ice I recommend you try it.

My recent order arrived with a sample of Pink Lady. I figured it was already steeped and went ahead and tried it in my SMOKTech 1.5 ohm dual coil on my eGo. The first puff or two made me think of pink lemonade, specifically Crystal Light brand. After that I the taste changed slightly and I tasted lemon-cherry Italian ice. Delicious!

This seemed to be a nice light sweet flavor that made me hungry for a real Italian ice. I really enjoy this flavor, and I'm interested in hearing what others have to say about it. I plan on adding a bottle of it to my next order, and if you like Italian ice I recommend you try it.
    nice just put in another order and kinda interested in this one. hope that i get this sample as well.

My understanding is that you can always place an order for a sample flavor. All you need to do is add any flavor to your cart and then in the notes at checkout ask them to substitute the flavor you want for one of the other flavors in your order.

Yes Rick that is all you have to do but i like to try the testers before i order. [then, like Pluto once the tester runs out i sometimes just order a bottle]

Just got my order in today. gona prolly try pink lady tomorrow ill let ya know what i think.

Yes i like the Pink Lady a lot. When i heard Cherry Lemonade i was thinking a tart flavor, but to my delight it was a touch of tart and a good Berry flavor. Slight throught hit and a little undertone of the citrus sour. Nice combo guys.
    Thumbs Up.
    Last edited by Irshred; 08-23-2013 at 08:05 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast